No Coho for me again!! But I got this......

W
waco
so i went this morning to try my luck again to get my first coho but couldn't get one to bite but instead i got this nice 30 incher steelhead it was a heek of a fight i couldnt believe it!!!:shock: but of course i was so happy about it!!!:clap: and look at this color of the meat so good yum!!! IMG_1505.jpgIMG_1500.jpg

B
beaverfan
Beautiful fish! I just love the way they look when they get all colored up!

M
mgdguy
That is a beauty! :clap: :clap:

F
fishingfreak
Nice Steelie Good job man!

A
Airs98
Way better than any coho! Congratulations!

S
steelhead_stalkers
Summer steelhead are very good eating! I would eat one over coho any day! Good job. ;)

M
metalfisher76
Steel always fights harder/longer than salmon. It`s all about Metal!!

N
ninja2010
pretty fish, man. good job...

B
BobbiDollPDX
steelhead_stalkers said:
Summer steelhead are very good eating! I would eat one over coho any day! Good job. ;)

I dunno, steelhead has always been my favorite but that coho I cooked up Sunday and Monday was pretty tasty.

T
tnffishman
nice man, I bet that was a fun suprise

A
Anyfishisfine
Not shabby at all for a consolation prize!

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice Fish!

T
troutzyk
good steelie..you get your gear in the water and who knows whatcha get around here

W
waco
BobbiDollPDX said:
I dunno, steelhead has always been my favorite but that coho I cooked up Sunday and Monday was pretty tasty.
i dont know, i haven't eat any coho yet!!! but so far i like better steelhead than any others!!

C
Coho Kid
Nice summer! The ones up in the Clack weren't really worth chasing this year in my opinion, all were about 5 or 6 lbs.

W
waco
all steelhead is worth the chase!!! better than any other fish!!