Ninja the Trout fisherman.

M
Markcanby
Here it is Jimmys 009.jpgJimmys 012.jpgJimmys 015.jpgJimmys 008.jpgJimmys 004.jpgJimmys 007.jpgJimmys 003.jpgJimmys 005.jpg

Reactions: eggs
brandon4455
brandon4455
my lord those are some huge bows. i can only imagine what the battle was like. nice job there jimmy awesome fish :clap: so..i thought you dont fish for trout because they are small and don't fight? :lol:

N
ninja2010
aaaargh! there goes my rep... oh, wellll...

now that the secret's out... here're a few more - not as big, but in the ballpark of 15"-18".
(sorry, these are from my phone, and i don't know how to do the thumbnail thing.)

IMG_0124.jpg
IMG_0123.jpg
IMG_0122.jpg

but thanks for capturing the moment, mark. i need to get me one of them cameras...

Reactions: brandon4455
L
lilsalmon
Jimmy......very impressive...and I am sooo jealous....Great job!!!!!

E
eggs
Jimmmmy very nice bro!

F
FlyBum
Good lookin fishies! :) I gotta get into some of that Pond (lake) fishin' for some of that "water skiing" action! Bet it's fun getting pulled around by one of those hoggers??

F
Fish-N-Chips
I'm Back

I'm Back

:clap: Ninja it's your old buddy formerly known as the artist cohosanders(hello OFFers):lol: Nice looking fish bra!!! This is my first post since I went off OFF, but now I am back, but more importantly you are catching some beautiful fish:clap: Good to see you in a featured spot:D

B
beaverfan
Fish-N-Chips said:
:clap: Ninja it's your old buddy formerly known as the artist cohosanders(hello OFFers):lol: Nice looking fish bra!!! This is my first post since I went off OFF, but now I am back, but more importantly you are catching some beautiful fish:clap: Good to see you in a featured spot:D

Fish-N-Chips hahaha what up playa, see ya on the bay in a bit!

V
Van
Very nice fish. Grats

T
TTFishon
Beautiful fish Ninja!!!

troutdude
troutdude
Wow Mr. Ninja, your powers of stealth and speed knocked those fish around a bit!

(Welcome back Mr. Chips)

F
Finneus Polebender
Very nice trout there Ninja!

K
Kais
Those are some monster trout. Nice

B
bigsteel
nice fish ninja

brandon4455
brandon4455
Fish-N-Chips said:

hey buddy, long time no talk since your facebook issues occured good to see ya back (sorry for the hijack) lol

T
Thuggin4Life
nice fish jimmy!

Y
youngbuck307
Wow good looking bows Jimmy! Think I could go for trout if they were like that lol. Fish-n-chips my man nice to have u back

N
ninja2010
wowzer! kinda weird to see my mugshot featured... with a trout, of all things...

it was a great day - good friend, good weather, good fishing - that's a great day in my books.

and thanks for all the kind words, gents and lady. as some of you may know, as brandon pointed out, i'm not one to go out and target trout, but these aren't the usual kinda trout. that last one ended the day for me nicely with several runs that made my reel scream for mercy, and the other biggies gave the 6wt a workout too. and of course, there were too many 8-10 inchers to fill in the gaps as well.

fish-n-chips, i was just wondering what happened to you... great to see you're back. and youngbuck, they're all c&r, but you're right, trout like that makes it worthwhile.

brandon4455
brandon4455
ninja2010 said:
wowzer! kinda weird to see my mugshot featured... with a trout, of all things...

it was a great day - good friend, good weather, good fishing - that's a great day in my books.

and thanks for all the kind words, gents and lady. as some of you may know, as brandon pointed out, i'm not one to go out and target trout, but these aren't the usual kinda trout. that last one ended the day for me nicely with several runs that made my reel scream for mercy, and the other biggies gave the 6wt a workout too. and of course, there were too many 8-10 inchers to fill in the gaps as well.

fish-n-chips, i was just wondering what happened to you... great to see you're back. and youngbuck, they're all c&r, but you're right, trout like that makes it worthwhile.

it's okay to be a trout fisherman jimmy. Trout fishing is awesome :D especially with a fly rod

S
sherman
You could have fooled me Jimmy. The way I seen you work that fly rod I would have thought you were a trout guy. So what is your prey of preference? Those were some mighty fine looking pole benders.