Nice Day at Fall Creek Res. 02-27-2010

T
Thuggin4Life
Nope didn't do any fishing just took the dog for some exercise and to get out of the house/town. Wanted to see if the ramp Is in the water and it is. Now I just need to get up there and do some fishing. Ashley brought her friend and her friend brought Kiska's friend Aden. He is a border collie, astrailian shepard mix. He loves to play with Kiska and she loves to play with him. After scouting the ramp we drove up to And took some pictures of the bridge everyon swims and jumps off of in the summer near fisherman's point then when to cascara campround to let the dogs run some more after making them chase the jeep back up the boat ramp. Found this little crick making a small pond out on the lake bed. Walked around let the dogs run and enjoyed the sun. Then we drove up and let the pups run for a bit chasing the car. Turns out Aden is faster than Kiska but she sure has more endurance. Anyways enjoy he pictures I know we enjoyed the day. Now Kiska is passed out on the couch and I bet Aden is in a similar position. (Don't tell Ashley this was more about seeing if the water had came up enough to use the ramp after check the water level charts)

troutdude
troutdude
Say it isn't so

Say it isn't so

An ulterior motive to go and check the water level? Say it isn't so!:shock::shock::shock:

I won't tell Ashley if u don't. :cool:

Glad u had a good day out Thuggy.

P.S. TTfishon and me are planning to twist our boat captain's arm, next month, and hold him at sword point till he follows you to the fish at Lookout! (Watch out MOSD, we're taking over the helm). :naughty::naughty::naughty:

T
Thuggin4Life
Thats funny! So you got in touch with mosd for the open seat? Good. I will be towing eggs's boat down to the spot so he might you guys might be there first. Think my plan will be to head down towards the dam and troll around for A bit then maybe head up to the other end. All depends on the water level if the lake comes up quite a bit I might head up first. Yeah you have to love the secret missions to check something out but not saying so to make it happen and keep the other half happy. Can't wait to get to fall creek and troll for some trout, only thing is I won't have the gas to do so until wednesday so maybe friday or saturday depending on the weather unless I can find someone who wants to meat me at the house monday morning and toss 10 in the jeep or just tow my boat up. Hint Hint.....

T
TTFishon
Too bad my days off just got changed or I'd be up to it. I go back to days starting Monday. Looks like great day at the lake today. Thanks for sharing.

troutdude
troutdude
Thuggin4Life said:
Thats funny! So you got in touch with mosd for the open seat? Good. I will be towing eggs's boat down to the spot so he might you guys might be there first. Think my plan will be to head down towards the dam and troll around for A bit then maybe head up to the other end. All depends on the water level if the lake comes up quite a bit I might head up first. Yeah you have to love the secret missions to check something out but not saying so to make it happen and keep the other half happy. Can't wait to get to fall creek and troll for some trout, only thing is I won't have the gas to do so until wednesday so maybe friday or saturday depending on the weather unless I can find someone who wants to meat me at the house monday morning and toss 10 in the jeep or just tow my boat up. Hint Hint.....

Yep, MOSD has seats for both of us. Thanks for helping to make that happen!

I think you have a good game plan, for the Lookout bash. Dam first, unless levels are up. Makes good sense. In fact, I'm gonna use that same strategy for the Hagg Lake opener next Saturday.

Sorry man. I picked up on your hint. But, I gotta work on Monday. If you get to go, I hope you do well.

T
Thuggin4Life
Yeah doesn't seem like its gonna happen. TT at least you get the day shift back. I prefere night but the can get rough.

T
TTFishon
Yeah, I'm back on days for a week then back to nights for a week then back to days hopefully for a while.

H
Hawk
Thuggin4Life said:
Yeah doesn't seem like its gonna happen. TT at least you get the day shift back. I prefere night but the can get rough.

Mighty Beautiful Pups & pics Bro.

Looked like a Wonderful Day.

:D:D:D

:clap::clap::clap:

:cool:

Fer 13 years i built Firestone tires on graveyard shift. We were paid by piece rate. My average was 188%.

Then they shut the plant down & moved it to Mexico...:(