Nice channel sturgeon

S
SNDSLGR
Halibuthman was kind enough to take me out for some fun on the water today. While we didn't have much action we had a good time exploring and got to watch this pig pulled in. Thanks Halibu!


IMG_0417.png

IMG_0419.png
 
H
halibuthitman
and in case your wondering troutier-bassier it was caught in 6 inches of water on a pautzkis ball o fire and a no. 10 hook on a k-mart rod at 11 61 pm just behind the 67898367899 th piling downstream from bonneville.;) he he just funnin with ya.... get off the computer and go fishing! ( and that goes for you too fishhschooler!)
 
J
joesnuffy
that is just an awesome fish. :clap: It's still hard for me to imagine those things swimming around down there........

I'll get the chance to catch one someday :p :pray:
 
T
Troutier Bassier
Wait wait, Dont hurry. Let me write that down.

And whats that supposd to mean? I havent caught a oversiver? Look at my pics buddy.
 
F
FishSchooler
halibuthitman said:
and in case your wondering troutier-bassier it was caught in 6 inches of water on a pautzkis ball o fire and a no. 10 hook on a k-mart rod at 11 61 pm just behind the 67898367899 th piling downstream from bonneville.;) he he just funnin with ya.... get off the computer and go fishing! ( and that goes for you too fishhschooler!)

No one to take me fishing... and I just leave ther computer on with it logged in, so it might say Im on forever.
 
T
Troutier Bassier
When you close your page it logs off for you?
 
F
FishSchooler
Troutier Bassier said:
When you close your page it logs off for you?

I dunno
 
H
halibuthitman
FishSchooler said:
No one to take me fishing... and I just leave ther computer on with it logged in, so it might say Im on forever.

I am truely just messin with ya troutier, im just bored cause I bombed out today on the channel.... forgive me?
 
T
Troutier Bassier
Yeah, I really dident care in the first place. Just saying.
 
N
NW LOGGER
Thnx guys !

Thnx guys !

Thnx sngslgr & halibuthitman for posting the pics it was a fun fish to do battle with.hope to see you guys on the water again soon thnx again take care
 
P
plunkme
is robin island open for sturgeon?
 
T
Troutier Bassier
Pshhhht I wish. Did you see those Old Pups Eating your shad when we were there? There had to have been some keepers among those.
 

Similar threads

bass
Replies
3
Views
262
bass
bass
plumbertom
Replies
15
Views
478
DonF
D
bass
Replies
12
Views
404
bass
bass
S
Replies
3
Views
370
Irishrover
Irishrover
jamisonace
Replies
15
Views
1K
C_Run
C_Run
Top Bottom