Nice channel sturgeon

S

SNDSLGR

Halibuthman was kind enough to take me out for some fun on the water today. While we didn't have much action we had a good time exploring and got to watch this pig pulled in. Thanks Halibu!

IMG_0417.png

IMG_0419.png

H

halibuthitman

and in case your wondering troutier-bassier it was caught in 6 inches of water on a pautzkis ball o fire and a no. 10 hook on a k-mart rod at 11 61 pm just behind the 67898367899 th piling downstream from bonneville.;) he he just funnin with ya.... get off the computer and go fishing! ( and that goes for you too fishhschooler!)

J

joesnuffy

that is just an awesome fish. :clap: It's still hard for me to imagine those things swimming around down there........

I'll get the chance to catch one someday :p :pray:

T

Troutier Bassier

Wait wait, Dont hurry. Let me write that down.

And whats that supposd to mean? I havent caught a oversiver? Look at my pics buddy.

F

FishSchooler

and in case your wondering troutier-bassier it was caught in 6 inches of water on a pautzkis ball o fire and a no. 10 hook on a k-mart rod at 11 61 pm just behind the 67898367899 th piling downstream from bonneville.;) he he just funnin with ya.... get off the computer and go fishing! ( and that goes for you too fishhschooler!)

No one to take me fishing... and I just leave ther computer on with it logged in, so it might say Im on forever.

H

halibuthitman

No one to take me fishing... and I just leave ther computer on with it logged in, so it might say Im on forever.

I am truely just messin with ya troutier, im just bored cause I bombed out today on the channel.... forgive me?

N

NW LOGGER

Thnx guys !

Thnx guys !

Thnx sngslgr & halibuthitman for posting the pics it was a fun fish to do battle with.hope to see you guys on the water again soon thnx again take care

P

plunkme

is robin island open for sturgeon?

T

Troutier Bassier

Pshhhht I wish. Did you see those Old Pups Eating your shad when we were there? There had to have been some keepers among those.

Top Bottom