C
colbypearson
Dude i have been scoping it for weeks! Sick

T
tomriker
dang, looks pretty tastey

brandon4455
brandon4455
nice! take some footage of fish taking it that way you have somthing to watch when you are not fishing :lol:

T
tomriker
oh man wait till later this spring when we get some topwater action ryan, i'll definatly video tape that

brandon4455
brandon4455
tomriker said:
oh man wait till later this spring when we get some topwater action ryan, i'll definatly video tape that

let me know when you get some footage id love to watch some. nothing better then topwater!!

R
ryan808
TR too bad our cameras can only video a couple feet in the water, that would be awesome to see under water footage on a top water hit. Maybe will tie one of the cameras to a submerged tree and run that bait over it :lol:

Colby, Ill give it a test run when it comes in and report back. I dont know though it'll be pretty hard to catch that one fish out here in Portland. :lol: Did you get a chance to use those ITO's on Sunday?

C
colbypearson
ryan808 said:
TR too bad our cameras can only video a couple feet in the water, that would be awesome to see under water footage on a top water hit. Maybe will tie one of the cameras to a submerged tree and run that bait over it :lol:

Colby, Ill give it a test run when it comes in and report back. I dont know though it'll be pretty hard to catch that one fish out here in Portland. :lol: Did you get a chance to use those ITO's on Sunday?

na im a fool though i feel like i fished it all wrong....... i like fishing a jig but i would love a couple days to really experiment there and get on the REAL big ones.

T
tomriker
once the water clears up it'll still be sweet to watch we might get lucky

C
colbypearson
tomriker said:
once the water clears up it'll still be sweet to watch we might get lucky

it would be more of a challenge to find something that wouldnt work lol

T
tomriker
hrm.. as hard as i try.. i don't think there's anything i've actualy tried... that hasn't cuaght atleast 1 but hey, maybe we can try to "not" catch some next time? :D

C
colbypearson
tomriker said:
hrm.. as hard as i try.. i don't think there's anything i've actualy tried... that hasn't cuaght atleast 1 but hey, maybe we can try to "not" catch some next time? :D

thats the plan i want to get up there and catch nothing or catch one thats gonna be worthwhile!!!!

F
Finneus Polebender
colbypearson said:
thats the plan i want to get up there and catch nothing or catch one thats gonna be worthwhile!!!!

Hear ya on the worthwhile one ,I still dont mind pesky 4 lbers , and that lure Ryan is wicked sure to slay em at basstopia gonna make some awesome video !

S
sherman
wow after watching that video I thought that lure was controlled by radio remote control. That thing is sick.

K
Kevinb5688
Weedless model for slop bass would be killer.

S
Slick
Man I've never seen a lure do what that one was doing. Did you see how it went up under docks and around the legs and then back in. That is sick. And the bass just hammered it when they hit. OK, I'm gettin one of those.