New to the forum.

S

Senko86

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum Colby recommended this one over the one I was using. I look forward to talking to you all.

-Justin

S

Senko86

flipping and frogging has to be the main addiction.

S

Senko86

used to fish the albany area until I moved last august to bend. I will post some of my older pics on here of my big ones just wish I had caught them on my own tackle but that was before I started it so I guess I have to land another fish around 10lbs doesn't that sound like a horrible thing to have to do lol!

G

GraphiteZen

Hey man, we have met before. Back when you worked at Joe's we talked of doing a smallie trip down the Umpqua. Didn't really pan out, obviously haha.

Welcome to the forum!!

S

Senko86

Thanks yeah I remember never worked out now I live in Bend. I was trying to find the post with my big fish I caught last year that someone posted on here but can't find it. how would I find that post?

S

Senko86

Hey I couldn't find anywhere that talked about advertising on here. Am I going to get in trouble if I plug my tackle company every once in a while? Yeah I ended up finding the thread but the pics are all gone.

C

Combat Chuck

I remember you... from walmart... then joes.. then fred meyer... and a few ponds too! lol Its not a problem mentioning that you have your own tackle company, most of us are probably interested in it.

troutdude

troutdude

Welcome to OFF.

Having your web site URL in your signature line, is the way to go...unless you wish to contact Anatoliy (our administrator) and pay for site sponsorship.

S

Senko86

thanks troutdude, and chuck I do remember you yes I jumped around just a little LOL, if anyone has questions for me bring them on whether its tackle or tactics I'm willing to share.

S

Senko86

Justin's jigs dont catch fish...;)

Welcome aboard man!

-Keric

Keric don't give me that if they don't catch fish then why did you but them from me?

You better start sending me some pics to post lol. Why couldn't you have waited to catch all those big fish once you had my jigs huh?

Last edited:
T

tomriker

I love using jigs, I use them 90% of the time I'd say. I'll have to order some from you next time my wife gives me an allowance:rolleyes: then catch some pesky 4-5 pounders with em and send the pictures your way

B

bassboy

Keric don't give me that if they don't catch fish then why did you but them from me?

You better start sending me some pics to post lol. Why couldn't you have waited to catch all those big fish once you had my jigs huh?

I got a 7.5 last weekend on your suicide color but was not in an area where it would have been easy to get a picture. So yes they do catch fish!!!