new to the family

J
justin4455
my big brother just gave me a book called steelhead drift fishing and it's pretty cool. brandon said i get to be his tag along next trip and he will teach me what he knows :D i can't wait to fish for steelhead

brandon4455
brandon4455
you might want to thank beaverfan(jay) for that book. i agreed to pass it on once i got good use out of it. and guess what? i tricked you into reading a book! Lol i hope you enjoy the book justin. ill take you next time i hit the willy (not this weekend your staying at uncle macks house) ill give you my 7ft rod (so you dotn use the little kids spongebob one in your avatar) HAHAHA.

troutdude
troutdude
Welcome to the forum Justin; we're happy to have you on board.

It sounds like your brother has done a good job, and you are also hooked on fishing!

I hope that you enjoy your new hobby, and have as much as I have had over the past 45 years.

Tight lines.

H
Hawk
justin4455 said:
my big brother just gave me a book called steelhead drift fishing and it's pretty cool. brandon said i get to be his tag along next trip and he will teach me what he knows :D i can't wait to fish for steelhead

Welcome to the Family Bro. It's nice to have a big brother, huh? :lol::lol::lol:

I hope you catch some biggun Lunkers. Have FUns. :D:cool:

Fish Safe...

N
nwkiller
welcome justin, man watch out guys we got the bros on here now!!!! defenetly a nice job getting ur bro hooked!!

D
Dbaum
Welcome to OFF Justin! I wish you all the luck this year and beyond! :D:D:D

DB.:cool: