New to Portland area, looking for people to fish with.

N
NDangler
I'm a former fishing guide from the Midwest and moved out here a few weeks ago. Have done some steelhead and salmon fishing already with some success, but its not nearly as fun without someone to take pictures and bs with. I have a truck and an inflatable pontoon drift boat so I'm fairly mobile and willing to make day trips wherever. Or even just wading around the Clack or Sandy would be cool with me! If there is hope of catching fish count me in! lol Wishing good luck and tight lines to everyone out there!

Admin
Admin
Welcome aboard, NDangler! How's Oregon?

EOBOY
EOBOY
Welcome aboard NDangler, neat name for OFF!

K
Kage
Welcome to Oregon and OFF, good luck in all your fishing endeavors.

T
Tsisley
Also new to Oregon but came from down south if you're ever fishing near the Salem area let me know I bring beer

O
ORVET92
No Title

I also just moved to the Portland area and havent had a chance to meet anyone to fish with. Im not very advanced, but if you are just looking for someone to come with and maybe split the gas send me a message.

• photo30802.jpg
Reactions: Admin
U
upstate88
I am i welches out by the Mt, moved out here from NY a year and a half ago. I fish the Sandy mostly as it is close to home if your interested in winter steelhead. I am making the drive to the Deschutes Monday to toss some gear for steel head and maybe do a little dry fly for trout if there is a good hatch.

P
Pisces
Upstate88 - I also moved to Portland 18 months ago. I primarily fish the Sandy from Oxbow to I84, but would like to explore other areas. Have also done some great drift boat trips from Dodge Park. Biggest steelhead was 14 pounds. If you are interested in going for coho or steelhead, please let me know. I prefer to fish weekdays