New to OFF, residing around Clackamas area

C
Callaway
JUst wanted to say hi to all in the Willamette zone
new to OFF as of tonight but been checking out the forum for a lil while
hitting up the clack tomorrow dont know exactly where as I just never have fished it and Im a bank angler but hopin for the best and at least im fishing
Just sayin hi and letin yall know im down to go anytime anywhere for anything and if you see me out at a local spot im the guy on the bank with a giant tacklebox and a green g loomis sticker on the top, stop by and say hi im always friendly and open when fishing
and I ALWAYS pack out whatever I pack in
peace

Admin
Admin
Welcome aboard!

W
waco
Welcome to OFF!!! hope you catch a nice fat fish 2morrow!!!

C
Callaway
Thank you gentleman, too excited to sleep haha

N
NoobTooner
Callaway said:
Thank you gentleman, too excited to sleep haha

:lol:
me too.
might see you out there.
tight lines to ya!

M
metalfisher76
Welcome to the madness:D Good to have ya.

C
Callaway
ended up under the bridge at barton park, nothing to report unfortunently, water looked really nice though

brandon4455
brandon4455
welcome!

B
BobbiDollPDX
I saw a guy at Cross Park on the Clack Sunday with a huge tacklebox, was that you?

G
Growbug
BobbiDollPDX said:
I saw a guy at Cross Park on the Clack Sunday with a huge tacklebox, was that you?

Yeah.. thats our Bobbi.. always checking out the guys tackle boxes....

Welcome aboard Callaway

brandon4455
brandon4455
Growbug said:
Yeah.. thats our Bobbi.. always checking out the guys tackle boxes....

Welcome aboard Callaway

:lol:

C
Callaway
hey there, dont know which sunday your speaking off but i also dont know where cross park is haha, prbly something i should learn
yea my tacklebox is pretty big and it has a big green g loomis sticker on the top and i usually have my mp3 player and my lil portable speaker goin a lil bit but im also learning as i go so i could be doing everything wrong lol
supposed to be going out tomorrow still dont know where but ill keep it posted up here on anything to share
im always open to go fishing anytime so if anyone needs or wants a tag along someday then im your guy lol

S
Sgrunig90
Callaway - Welcome. I am heading up to the Portland/Clack area next week some time, if weather permits, would you like to meet up? I personally haven't fished in Portland/Clack local ponds. Wouldn't mind try them out though.

C
Callaway
goin out tomorrow somewhere lol
sorry i didn't get to your invite in a timely manner