New tackle + You Tube = insomnia

C
cpeaslee
Decided to replace some fly fishing items as I am getting the bug again (no pun intended) to wave a stick around like a clown while trying to convince trout that my flies are much better than the real thing.

386-4 Redington Classic Trout rod and a Redington 3/4 Surge reel for the Crooked River, small streams and some small lake rainbow trout fun.

590-2 Redington Crosswater rod and a Redington 5/6 Rise reel with WF5F and a spare spool with a type 2 intermediate sink. For the Deschutes and a variety of lakes.

An assortment of leaders, tippet, floatant, flies, bla...bla...bla...

I also decided on a flotation device for float tubing...and the price was right. :cool:

3453fc1abee45b34ec2cbc712dcb48e8.jpg

Actually. I am still looking and deciding on a PDF to use in my floaty tube.

I seem to have developed a case of insomnia as a result of the new toys and filing my brain with visions from videos of feisty trout taking a fly. I cannot understand why I have done so little fly fishing these past several years! It's like an aphrodisiac!

P
playhooky
I'm hoping a nice big trout finds this little 16 Wally Wing Mayfly I tied this evening irresistible. Spending too much time at the tying bench and not near enough time on the water. But....this weather is really beginning to make me itch!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426834066.667475.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

troutdude
troutdude
You won't be difficult to identify on the water; with those particular arm band floaties! LOL

C
cpeaslee
I'll be a casting target.

C
cpeaslee
playhooky said:
I'm hoping a nice big trout finds this little 16 Wally Wing Mayfly I tied this evening irresistible. Spending too much time at the tying bench and not near enough time on the water. But....this weather is really beginning to make me itch!
I'd eat that!

Top Bottom