• Weatherby 18i

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Franchi Affinity Elite

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grant22
Grant22
Hey everyone I’m in the market for a new shotgun for duck hunting and have had some issues coming across different ones to handle and see how they feel and throw up and whatnot. The four I’ve come down to are the Benelli SBE3, Franchi affinity elite, Weatherby 18i, Browning A5. Info on things like felt recoil, POA to POI and trigger pull are what I’m really after.

4labs
4labs
3 or 31/2
Have shot the top 3 on my property trap shooting with friends and like benelli the most but Fred Zinc shoots the browning and he is the top waterfowler alive plus named his lab Maxis.
I shoot benelli nova but I'm a pump guy. 31/2's will make you wish for a auto.
The duck club I use to hunt were Browning's 5-1 with with benelli next only because of the price difference.
Have a Franchi that is 50yrs old and is my upland gun and has never failed me plus shot a lot of waterfowl before the steel change
1700-2000 for a auto is up there but may be the last auto you will ever buy
Also before you buy one put on a sweat shirt and a waterfowl jacket then shoulder it, the browning may feel the best

Grant22
Grant22
4labs said:
3 or 31/2
Have shot the top 3 on my property trap shooting with friends and like benelli the most but Fred Zinc shoots the browning and he is the top waterfowler alive plus named his lab Maxis.
I shoot benelli nova but I'm a pump guy. 31/2's will make you wish for a auto.
The duck club I use to hunt were Browning's 5-1 with with benelli next only because of the price difference.
Have a Franchi that is 50yrs old and is my upland gun and has never failed me plus shot a lot of waterfowl before the steel change
1700-2000 for a auto is up there but may be the last auto you will ever buy
Also before you buy one put on a sweat shirt and a waterfowl jacket then shoulder it, the browning may feel the best
3” I don’t need the 3 1/2 the gun I have now is a 3 1/2 and I’ve never used it.

Top Bottom