New pontoon build

C

Chedster

Picked up my new pontoon frame yesterday. Super happy with how it turned out, the guy who built it does top quality work. Got some 10' pontoons on the way for it, just need to pick up oars and a seat to get her finished. Got some ideas for rod holders and other modifications so I'll post pics as I get it completed. Hopefully be on the water in the next few weeks for summer steelhead!

J

joesnuffy

where does the seat mount?

I hope the sun doesn't cook you while your sitting on that shiny surface.

looks nice.

B

bigsteel

nice frame!!!!!!!!!!!!!keep us updated on the build

S

steelhead_stalkers

I wonder if a standing platform could be added on there? Looks pretty good, does it have an anchor system?

C

Chedster

I was thinking about a standing platform but as of now it will be mostly used to taxi from hole to hole. The anchor system is still in the mail so I'll install it when it gets here. Anyone know where to get some good oars in the 8 foot range?

Troutski

Troutski

Ors

Ors

I was thinking about a standing platform but as of now it will be mostly used to taxi from hole to hole. The anchor system is still in the mail so I'll install it when it gets here. Anyone know where to get some good oars in the 8 foot range?

If you don't mind the drive, ORS in Eugene on Franklin Blvd. has everything you need for your toon. Nice looking ride, you are in for a great spring and summer...
Oregon River Sports provides the retail sales, service, rental, and repair of sea kayaks, whitewater kayaks, inflatable kayaks, canoes, and rafts. Instructional classes and guided trips on the McKenzie and John Day Rivers are also available.

Chuck

F

Finneus Polebender

have they moved, Got stuff from them before but they had a goin out of buisness sign and the place looks empty now?

C

Chedster

Ya I called it sounds like they are out of business.

L

Last Cast

check with Andy and Bax in portland, they have a prety good rafting supply selection 503-234-7538
Also check out NRS.com

Top Bottom