New patterns the Clack and some fishing fun

B
bigdog
So I have only made it out like 4 or 5 times for the winters this year, yeah I know that's sad but been bissy. Today Tom (Youngebuck) and myself decided to head out to the clack and test out some new jig patterns, well they past the test. We had a couple fish on fish OFF calls, one of witch I got to see the fish shoot by me as it ran up river and then watched it do a circle around a rock and well you know what happens after that lol.

We manage to get a few to the bank as well. Here are some pics of the day.

These seem to have been the hot patterns for the day for us.

005-1.jpg
006-2.jpg

Parking was great couldn't have asked for a spot closer to the water.

001-3.jpg

Ok so the parking one was from a different day I just never got to put it up yeah and wanted to. That car pick was on the way high part of the sandy.

007-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

003-2.jpg

005.jpg

006-1.jpg

002-3.jpg

004-4.jpg

B
bigdog
Oh yeah forgot to mention one of our dogs seems to like the new patterns to :lol:
001-2.jpg

T
Troutier Bassier
Nice ones! :clap: Seems like the sandy is doing pretty good right now,

B
bigdog
Troutier Bassier said:
Nice ones! :clap: Seems like the sandy is doing pretty good right now,

Yeah I saw the sandy was doing pretty good but this was on the clack the.

M
metalfisher76
bigdog said:
Yeah I saw the sandy was doing pretty good but this was on the clack the.

I knew those jigs would catch fish!!:D

B
bigdog
Yeah I was figure them new patterns would do good but had to go out and test them for myself :lol:

E
eggs
Very nice CJ!! Glad you got the skunk off too...

B
bigdog
I think I would have got the skunk off a long time ago if I would have been getting out. Was a good fun day though always is when on the water though.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Good thing I'm really Irish

Good thing I'm really Irish

Way to slay! :clap: Gotta tell you,CJ,I'm walking around looking like a leprechaun these days. I gotta get back out on the water SOON! :lol: In the meantime,I'll trust all you characters to slay 'em for me. Good job,both of you!

B
bigsteel
nice fish cj,,,,its good to see you out on the water,,,,,,,you and tom had a great day too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!haha i like the deadhook dog

B
bigdog
:lol: yeah the dog :lol: there is a little bit behind the dog. I have came in the room a caught her throwing jigs in the air and chacing them around before. That one was on the bed and she jumped up on the bed and laid right in front of end snift it then looked up at me, didn't try to play with that one because I was in the room and she knows they aren't for her but when not in there she can't seem to help herself. One of these days she is going to get one stuck in her lip :lol:

C
Cohosanders
:clap:Nice job Big dog and Young buck:D I look forward to fishing with y'all again soon sometime and I am going to spread the word about the Dead Hook!!!!!!!! They look awesome:)