New net? Suggestions/input?

Grant22
Grant22
Hey everyone, I am in the market for a new net for Salmon and Steelhead. The one I have now is too small and I have been looking to get a new one for a while but it hasn't gotten very far up on the list until I tried to use it for Springers this year. I am going to stick with the Beckman brand because I have found them to be very good quality and definitely worth the $$. I also am going to go with a regular bag instead of one of the coated ones because A. the coated ones are even more $$ and B. I only see that being useful for native fish which I avoid netting altogether when I can. Anyways, the one I was looking at has a 4ft handle and a 26in width and a 34in length with a 32in bag depth. However I wasn't sure if I should go to the next size up which has a 4ft handle, 31in width and a 36in length with a 52in bag depth. My only concern with the larger net is the handle and the bag getting caught in sticks and branches and stuff like that while I am walking around in the forest and on the bank. Any info/opinions and/or past experience would be greatly appreciated.

Grant22
Grant22
Also I forgot to mention but they have a 31inx36in with a coated bag, 4ft handle, and 40in deep bag.