New forums structure

P
pdxflyguy
Admin said:
I see. Would you layout another one for me? Why would one visit McDonald's, to tell them, that they're not good, instead of going to his favorite joint to enjoy his meal?
Listen guy. I'm not gonna give you a ton of $hit for this because as I said twice I’m sure this is a thankless job, that you probably do on your free time.

But your defensiveness is a pain in the ass to deal with. You asked for feedback. we gave it. You asked for more details, I gave that. And then got a five word response that didn't answer the questions i asked, followed by a tired and trite mcdonalds example ... which doesn’t even apply to this situation, my dude.

It's your job to fix these things if you want people to use your site. Seeing the way you are replying to me i understand why others arent taking the time to be thoughtful, as HookedUp references above.

Reactions: MattyTightlines
Admin
Admin
My questions had the only one goal - I wanted to become sure that you really decided, that you'll tell me what I should do, and I'll work to satisfy you. The confirmation I got, I have no questions any more.

P
pdxflyguy
Admin said:
My questions had the only one goal - I wanted to become sure that you really decided, that you'll tell me what I should do, and I'll work to satisfy you. The confirmation I got, I have no questions any more.

Rather than take the defensive, passive aggressive approach like our admin has taken, i have decided to message him directly. What a jerk. I'm starting to understand why ifish has 10x the traffic of this site even though this one has a nicer look and feel.

Admin
Admin
And you got a week to calm down.