New charter boat/ company in Depoe Bay providing the ultimate 6 pack boat expierience

C

chad wiest

Howdy!
Just you guys wanted to let you guys know about my new venture, Adelina Charters! For the last few years I have been working for other charter companies. Happy to start a private company! We will be fishing in a 32' jones sportfisher the 'Adelina'. She has some great amenities that will make your offshore trip much more enjoyable! The cabin has heat! A great way to beat those cold runs out in the early morning. Plenty of room forward to sleep on the way back from a long day of killing tuna. She also has heated freshwater sink for washing up! We will also be commercial fishing so hydraulic downriggers for deepwater Chinook are installed along with 23' outriggers to provide a huge spread for trolling. She has a top speed of 28kts so we can get out there fast! We have moorage in Newport for Halibut season and then will be back up to Depoe for Tuna and Coho so we have the shortest runs to the best fishing! Super excited for next summer as I am sure you guys are too. If you see us out there say hi!
Chad Wiest

GaryP1958

GaryP1958

Let me know if you run any Ling trips love me some Lingcod! I also heard there's some good Halibut off Heceta love to catch a big Flatty!

O

OnTheDrop

Congrats on the new venture.

Good luck,

E

eugene1

Very cool, Chad!

I'll look into a trip with you if I get a chance to get out there this year!

Good luck,

Irishrover

Irishrover

Most Featured
Heated freshwater sink! Now that's going in style. If you get the chance post a picture of your boat. It would be great to get a look at it. Congratulations on the new venture!

C

chad wiest

Thanks guys!

Thanks guys!

If you can get a couple guys together to throw flys I encourage it. Also later in the summer we will be working Iron and dead bait so that could work with a mixed group. I have never fly fished for them and would like to see it!
Let me see if I can figure out how to post a pic....
We may have some ling trips going but right now we are busy with preparations for next season (boat work!). Mounting outriggers (23ft poles) for a big spread and hydraulics.

Last edited:
Top Bottom