New boat

C
Charlie_merrifi
This is the boat i inherited 12.5 ft gregor. Sorry for the bad pics
2010-11-25191429.jpg
2010-11-25191514.jpg

O
OnTheFly
A diamond in the rough. Now all you need is a motor and a couple rod holders.

C
capblack
looks like a fish killer to me Charlie. just get that motor purring like a kitten, and your on your way, Brian

C
Charlie_merrifi
It has a 15 hp evinrude. Actually runs good

troutdude
troutdude
That motor, will have you up and on plane in no time! Just add a little elbow grease, and you'll have a sweet vessel.

H
Hawk
She looks reel Nice Bro. Just needs a little Mr. Clean.
:lol::lol::lol:
:cool:

I like those carpeted bunkboard guides on the sides.

C
Charlie_merrifi
Be a lot more stable too

T
Thuggin4Life
Deffinantly an upgrade. Welded is the way to go. 15 hp on a noat that size is money. all you need now is a custom $3000 complete rebuild and you will have a brand new boat. deffinantly gonna get the job done for you. If you decide to do any work on it let me know i just redid my entire boat from bare metal up. also redid the trailer. Nice boat!

C
Charlie_merrifi
What kind of stuff did you do to yours

T
Thuggin4Life
there is a thread titled check out my new toy. led cabin lights, bow/stern lights, anchor cleat on the bow, scotty rod holders, bilge pump, accesorry plug, toggle switches with fuse panel, stereo with 4 speakers, gps/fishfinder with speedo, all new wood stained and sealed including the tansom which is actually thicker than stock and stonger so it can handle a bigger motor. all wiring is hardwired and glued down. with all new foam in the seats. stainless hardware. cooler inside of the middle bench. take a look at my thread from start to finish.

S
sherman
My brother & I went to the Sportsmans show in Roseburg this weekend. I've been itching for a boat bigger than my pontoon. My brother has been itching to go fishing with me since he moved here from Tennessee. Well my itch has been scratched with the approval from my better half. She is the bread winner now since I retired.
Thursday Y-Marina will be delivering my 2014 16.6 Smokercraft Tracer. It will have a 50hp Yamaha along with a 9.9 Yamaha kicker a canopy with side curtains & drop down back. Also getting the troll king which will allow me to fine tune the speed of the trolling motor from my seat.

T
TTFishon
Sweet!!! When are you coming to visit? lol

E
eugene1
congrats on the new boat!

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
excellent, that is going to be a great size/set-up for coastal tidewater Chinook fishing, I am sure you will be filling some freezers/smokers later this year! cheers, roger

T
TimberTodd
Awesome! Post some pics. once its delivered.

S
sherman
Come on down this summer Ted.

D
DrTheopolis
Not much you can't do in that setup.

troutdude
troutdude
Got any open seats??? LOL

But seriously, sounds like a great ride! Hope you enjoy it, for many years to come!!!

T
TTFishon
sherman said:
Come on down this summer Ted.

I just might have to do that.

Irishrover
Irishrover
I'm not sure what part of Southern Oregon you live in but there is a lot of oportunity for a boat like that down there. Hyatt reservior, Lake of the Woods, Howard Prairie, and the list goes on. Congatulations!