Nestucca spitting out steelhead!

W
willson
I am new to the forums and this may seem like somewhat of a double post ( original is under the meet and greet section .) My friend and i went to the Nestucca yesterday and got 3 steelhead.

IMAG0070.png

IMAG0080.png

It was a great day.

W
waco
wow 3!!! thats a blast!!! and welcome to OFF hope you stay with us for good!!!

S
SantiamDrifter
droool :)

P
Phil_Bud
way to start off your OFF career with a 3 banger. nice pole and reel too.
I'd try to keep that mitchel outa the drink tho.
fish on

troutdude
troutdude
Hi dee ho neighbor...oh wait...u probably aren't the Tool Man's neighbor! LOL

Welcome to the best site on earth.

What a NICE catch. Thanks for posting.

C
Chrome_Chaser
Look at the chromers!!

brandon4455
brandon4455
great fish man they are nice an chrome! welcome to the forum. i think its my turn to hit the tucca when i get gas money to pitch.

S
slimyguts
SWEET! I planned on headin out there on Saturday. Looks like maybe around Hebo? What was the magic bait they decided they could not resist? If you near Mac, we could pile in the burban. Fishin buddy is in Hawaii. and I am stuck here.

Nice catch.

W
willson
pink/white corkies with roe. i wish i knew about this site 10 days ago. tomorrow is the last day of my vacation before going back to work or i would totally hit ya up.

S
slimyguts
Call in SICK!! Tell them you got Sea Lice Fever (pronounced Sa-ly-ss fever). Very contagious. Can cause major mood swings from cold chills to fits of anger (with fould language and uncontrollable urge to throw things) to joyous schoold girl like screams of joy (some may also experience watery eye syndrom). Tell them that the "doctor" said only know cure is MoFuShing (more fishing). Unless your boss is a female, then she may think you are having menaupause symptoms.
Funny, just realized that a ton of men on the river chasing the elusive steelhead show many signs of menaupause. And women think we have nothin in common.......

Y
youngbuck307
Well hope it clears by this weekend me and a buddy had plans already to go but
don't know if water will fish saterday

S
Steelheader4Life
youngbuck307 said:
Well hope it clears by this weekend me and a buddy had plans already to go but
don't know if water will fish saterday

It's not looking good right now, especially if it keeps raining. Hopefully it gets cold this weekend.

S
slimyguts
Water will be high no doubt. But I am gonna give it a shot no matter what. Have fished the upper stretches in downpours and snow. Was great cause I had the river to myself. If yall see an ugly black suburban, stop by.

S
SantiamDrifter
slimyguts said:
Water will be high no doubt. But I am gonna give it a shot no matter what. Have fished the upper stretches in downpours and snow. Was great cause I had the river to myself. If yall see an ugly black suburban, stop by.

What are you gunna be fishing for in the upper strecthes?

S
slimyguts
not now. Right after new years I try the upper stretches, if the snow aint too deep.

Y
youngbuck307
can deal with high no prob just don't want it to be brown... There are always other places to try if it is though.

brandon4455
brandon4455
ill be trying tucca and 3 rivers in a week or two. hopefully ill land my first decent sized steelhead.

W
waco
brandon4455 said:
ill be trying tucca and 3 rivers in a week or two. hopefully ill land my first decent sized steelhead.
you will land one ot two!!!

brandon4455
brandon4455
waco said:
you will land one ot two!!!

thanks for havin faith in me bro. im really lookin forward to goin out. take care,

brandon

kirkster
kirkster
slimyguts said:
Call in SICK!! Tell them you got Sea Lice Fever (pronounced Sa-ly-ss fever). Very contagious. Can cause major mood swings from cold chills to fits of anger (with fould language and uncontrollable urge to throw things) to joyous schoold girl like screams of joy (some may also experience watery eye syndrom). Tell them that the "doctor" said only know cure is MoFuShing (more fishing). Unless your boss is a female, then she may think you are having menaupause symptoms.
Funny, just realized that a ton of men on the river chasing the elusive steelhead show many signs of menaupause. And women think we have nothin in common.......
I have been diagnosed with every thing you just said!! Wow I thought I was the only one. Now that its out in the open maybe someone should start a foundation.