Need Waders?

Q
Quillspirit
They are on sale at Bi-mart until the 16th, 25% off. It was a good deal, so I just got my first pair, and went out on the Clack for the first time since I was a kid. Didn't catch anything (drifting), but now I got the fever, and the only cure is a wet line.

This is a great forum, see y'all up there!

Shawn

F
fishingfreak
Welcome to the OFF family Shawn! Wants the addiction starts it never stops, that what I like about it.

FF

brandon4455
brandon4455
welcome bro, and thanks for filling everyone in on where the sales are at

tight lines,

brandon

W
waco
Quillspirit said:
They are on sale at Bi-mart until the 16th, 25% off. It was a good deal, so I just got my first pair, and went out on the Clack for the first time since I was a kid. Didn't catch anything (drifting), but now I got the fever, and the only cure is a wet line.

Shawn
what a great excuse to start fishing again!!! waders on sale!!! :shock: i love it!!

Q
Quillspirit
Actually, Santa was nice enough to get me my license and tags for Christmas, so it was already in the plans... the sale made the wife happy enough to let me fill up my tackle box though, which helps. :D

F
fish4life
fishing can become an addiction, before you know it you might have 20 or 30 rods and more tackle than you know what to do with.

T
Troutier Bassier
What brand/type of waders did you buy?
and how much did they cost?

Q
Quillspirit
I got the Allen brand hip waders, around $22. They are really hard in the toes, but otherwise comfortable. A little bit of padding stuffed in the toes helps though.

Yeah, I know how addicting fishing can be... I used to go sturgeon fishing ALL the time on the Columbia, up until my kids were born (I have a 6 and 2 y/o). My grandpa actually wrote the book, Great White Sturgeon Angling, after he caught a 14 footer; he got some great pics of it on camera, it jumped 7 times.

Since I don't have a boat, I figured gearing up for steelhead was my best bet to cure my dry-line fever. :cool:

T
Troutier Bassier
Great white sturgeon angling is a great book. I have a copy.

A
Amberjack
fish4life said:
fishing can become an addiction, before you know it you might have 20 or 30 rods and more tackle than you know what to do with.

Now to define that statement properly , you sir would be called a "TACKLE HO"

N
Noahk
Troutier Bassier said:
What brand/type of waders did you buy?
and how much did they cost?
I hit the same sale and got some Remington neoprene waders for aroudn 40 bucks, I think $42 to be exact. Great deal!

D
Derick
I have a pair of McAllister chest waders size 10 for sale for $50 they are brand new tags still on 'em.

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
the remmington waders at bi mart are a good deal for about 42-45 bucks or so . i only buy them when they go on sale . they last me about 6-8 months . just as long as my simms lasted . and just as long as the caddis . the simms and caddis were 3-4 times the price and lasted just as long as the cheepies .