Need to get a LMB on the measure board this year...

T
The Nothing
ok, so i've had one on the board, but it only measured 9.5" out of Hagg Lake earlier this year... I'd like to get something at least 14... Where'd you go within 90min of PDX to find good largies with regularity this week?

T
TTFishon
Not sure but I hope someone steers you in the right direction. They sure are fun to catch.

J
jeffcycles
You could try Silver Lake up in Washington. It holds some of the states best bass fishing.

T
The Nothing
True, but I'd rather keep it in OR for license reasons. Think I'll be getting an annual non-res for WA next year, there's a lot more than bass I want to find in that same lake...

I was kinda thinking of heading towards the coast even... I dunno. Mon-Tuesday is my weekend, and I just want to find some decent largies. Smallies have done well this year...

F
Finneus Polebender
Regularity this time of year is tough but the weather didn't cool as much as they had forcasted so will PM ya with a definite honey hole close to ya mum is the word though ! will even give ya our bait of confidence!

T
TTFishon
Finneus Polebender said:
Regularity this time of year is tough but the weather didn't cool as much as they had forcasted so will PM ya with a definite honey hole close to ya mum is the word though ! will even give ya our bait of confidence!

I was hoping you'd chime in to help him out.

F
Finneus Polebender
TTFishon said:
I was hoping you'd chime in to help him out.

Oh yes he has been set up !