Need suggestions ...

S
Shallowbay
for a solid trout setup and bank location for Huddleston Pond. I like fishing there, however, I have NEVER had any action and would love to catch some of those big boys that I always see jumping. Any help would be much appreciated!!!

Diehard
Diehard
ive never fished there but for setup my personal favorite is bobber and night crawler about for feet deep works on all the lakes i have ever fished

F
fish4life
Ive never fished there but last year I was using a pink power egg slid above the shank of the hook and then put a small piece of worm on the hook. Fish this under a bobber 1-3 ft. Or I fish 2 pink powereggs slid above the hook, make sure powereggs are floating off of the bottom. I rig this with a small egg sinker and about 2 feet of leader. Im sure other colors will work also I have just had best sucess with pink. There are some other post on powereggs I would check them out.

brandon4455
brandon4455
chironomid "snow cone" fly under a clear buble float, you can add water to them for casting distance. ive caught quite a few brooders on either that fly under a bubble or a olive or black woolly bugger, and try just a nightcrawler with a simple sliding weiht snap swivel and snelled hook system pautzkies salmon eggs work really good alone or combined with the worms make sure you use size 14-16 gold trebles

D
Drew9870
You need a pole, a reel, and some line, lol.

I caught a 12lb Brood on 4lb Flouroclear which has a low diameter compared to most lines, I have also caught 2 others about 6-8lbs. It is just a matter of how well your knot holds up and how you play the fish, you could probably catch them on 2lb if you were really hardcore.

1/8oz slide sinker--Swivel------leader varies by pond depth----size 16 treble.

Fish a slack line when you can, and try to set the hook before the fish feels the resistance, they will sometimes drop it when they feel tension. I would never go higher than 6lb Maxima for leader.

S
Shallowbay
Cool. Thanks guys!