Need experienced partner

G
GDBrown
I have a problem! I have a boat and all the gear to fish for salmon on the Colombia and would like to go as soon as I get back from my trip to Utah. (about the 15th of Sept) I have room for 3 people total in the boat and I'm hoping that someone with experience catching fall fish on the C will be willing to help me out.

I can run my boat just fine, what I need help with is anchoring, trailering, etc. I hurt my back this past week and I'm afraid to go out alone right now. I'm hoping to go out of Chinook landing or 43rd st ramp. If your are experienced (have your own boat) and would be willing to give me a hand please PM me so we can talk. I will be out of town for a while but will check my messages often.

Thanks,

GD

O
Outdoor_Myers
ah man GD! thats a day before my bday alas I have no experience with such river and fish and well any of the above but heck Im sure someone will be happy to help you out :)

G
GDBrown
I know about that one day you just can't get away thing. I'm going to see my son and his family and I need to leave on Wednesday. Just happens that "Fishnquest" has an open seat on a trip with Osmosis that day and I really want to go with him.

GD

B
beaverfan
Tell ya what, you've taken me fishing several times when you get back send me a message and you can have a seat on my dad's boat when we go. We'll be going like once or twice a week. That way you don't even have to mess with your boat and can just sit there and relax!

G
GDBrown
beaverfan said:
Tell ya what, you've taken me fishing several times when you get back send me a message and you can have a seat on my dad's boat when we go. We'll be going like once or twice a week. That way you don't even have to mess with your boat and can just sit there and relax!

I'll take you up on that! I'll give you a buss when I'm back from Utah.

GD

B
beaverfan
Sounds good, have a safe trip!

O
Outdoor_Myers
yeah have a safe and fun trip buddy!