Need a Sandy River guide soon

T
Thuggin4Life
Not sure when but soon i will be in gresham. mom is visiting my sister and needs a night time driver to get back. i can fish all day just can't remember what day she said since i have been drinking all afternoon. Will be stuck in gresham but sure could use a guide to take me out on the river al day. get at em if you wamt to fish i will get back with the day.l

E
eggs
Never been there... where is this river?? Let me know what day and I will see what I have going on..

B
boberdown
sandy river guide

sandy river guide

dan@qualityfishingadventures.com dan christopher 503-880-4543 he is who i would recomend for the sandy! but he will be at sportsmans show threw sun so next week he would be available!:)

T
Thuggin4Life
Ok so its monday after valentines day and i will have her car all day. Don't need a real guide just some who knows the river and wants to fish with me that day and show me some spots.

E
eggs
If youngbuck and I don't go to the nestucca we are going to the Sandy, you are more then welcome to come with us...

T
Thuggin4Life
Well just keep me posted.

E
eggs
Will do, we will know on Saturday or Sunday

Y
youngbuck307
LOL so eggs do you know what one yet??? we would get more fishing time on the sandy and u wouldnt have to dive as much..... But then agen we can fish sandy anytime.... Man i dont know what to do!

E
eggs
I figured I would fish the Sandy on Saturday and see how it is..

Y
youngbuck307
I want to go i want to go!!! could meet u at sandy taco bell... just would have to get a ride to fishing and them back to taco bell befor my girl goes home at 5:30

T
Thuggin4Life
So who wants to fish the sndy monday from 10 ish till 4 ish?

E
eggs
We are going to the nestucca.. you can't go wrong with oxbow... or go to dodge park.. both easy to get to an good water... I woud say go to oxbow and ask the guard(at gate or in building) to circle the fighting holes for you.. as you drive through the park pull off often and go scout the water.. almost everything if fishable one form or another..

F
Fishtopher
I'll fish with ya fer a few hours, if'n I can get out. I'll know tomorrow afternoon.