Nates and nook

B
bigdog
Headed out to eagle creek and walked down to the mouth. Went up river a little, got in to some fish but nothing to keep. Had to let two nativive cohos go and got in to a big fat ugly spent out nook. Was funny fighting it but not a chance of keep it lol. Still was a fun day at least.

M
metalmania
Nice man, even if you couldn't bonk em there still fun to fight:D.

B
bigdog
metalmania said:
Nice man, even if you couldn't bonk em there still fun to fight:D.

Yeah it's always good to fight them but I have had enough that now I want to tag them lol.

Y
youngbuck307
O Thats the main reason i fish is for the fight... I dont eat much of my fish give most of it away...

B
bigdog
youngbuck307 said:
O Thats the main reason i fish is for the fight... I dont eat much of my fish give most of it away...

And you haven't sent none to me:protest:

Y
youngbuck307
LMAO whens the next time you will be down there ill join you.....Never know what u might get.....

B
bigdog
youngbuck307 said:
LMAO whens the next time you will be down there ill join you.....Never know what u might get.....

I'm not sure I know I'm going to try to be out and about this coming weekend after the rains but not sure where yet. I know one day I want to hit eagle creek and another hit the sandy somewhere. Might even make the hike to sandy hatch.

T
Troutier Bassier
The funnest part is the Hookset!
Good job on the Coho.
What were you using?

F
FishSchooler
Troutier Bassier said:
The funnest part is the Hookset!
Good job on the Coho.
What were you using?

Probably a bluuuuue foooox :lol::lol:

Just kidding... EC is a matter of drift fishing most of the time.

B
bigdog
They were got with spinners but not no blue fox. It wasn't in eagle I walked to the mouth and then walked up the clack a ways they were out of the clack.

F
FishSchooler
bigdog said:
They were got with spinners but not no blue fox. It wasn't in eagle I walked to the mouth and then walked up the clack a ways they were out of the clack.

Oh... sorry ;)

B
bigdog
FishSchooler said:
Oh... sorry ;)

No need for being sorry little man, you didn't and I didn't say in the first post that I was on the clack. The nook may have been old and ugly but man it was a fun fight thats for sure.

M
Mike123
youngbuck307 said:

Maybe if you were catching chromers in the salt you'd like to eat them more than those EC and CC boots. :lol: JK...

Seriously half the fun for me is puttin' 'em on the BBQ!

Y
youngbuck307
i have got them right out of the salt and still really wasn't my thing salmon is ok to me but steelhead is great. I'll eat that all day. dont tell anyone but i smoked part of my fish that was salt freash :shock:

Last edited:
B
Bfishin
youngbuck307 said:
i have got them right out of the salt and still really wasn't my thing salmon is ok to me but steelhead is great. i eat that all day. dont tell anyone but i smoked part of my fish that was salt freash

Dude I'll smoke fish fresh from the salt. Smoked fish is great.

M
metalfisher76
Bfishin said:
Dude I'll smoke fish fresh from the salt. Smoked fish is great.

Smoked salt is awesome!