Naked on the Clack

P
pdxjon
So I went down to Clackamette with my 8 year old son tonight. I figure he can feed the birds while I throw a few spinners. An old lady about 60 something shows up with her dog. She says my son son can throw a stick in the water for the dog and they are upstream but close enough to me that I'm ok with him talking to strangers. She starts talking to some dude in a boat and asks if he has something to throw in for the dog to bring to the boat. He throws in some old floppy hat and the dog takes it to the lady on shore. After a few times of her throwing it and him bringing it back to shore he loses it in the water. So she strips down to her superman underwear (yes I said superman underwear) and jumps into the water. No bra, no shame, no kidding. Luckily my son was close to me so I told him to stare at the sunset and to not turn around. He never listens to me.

Sorry I'm not a better story teller but I had to share.

W
waco
Lucky you!!! Lol

B
bigdog
waco said:
Lucky you!!! Lol

Did you not see how old the lady was lol I wouldn't call that lucky :lol:
No offence to our order members intended here.

B
beaverfan
hahaha barely, we both posted at 9:05 pretty dang close to a tie, but you win cuz you were there! LOL

P
pdxjon
If only I were 15 years older.

She could have used tube socks to keep her chest warm.

B
beaverfan
pdxjon said:
she could have used tube socks to keep her chest warm.

lol

D
Drew9870
pdxjon said:

:lol::lol::lol: I needed a good laugh today, but I am truly sorry for the 'tramatization'

M
Mike123
pdxjon said:
if only i were 15 years older.

hahaha!

J
JeannaJigs
LOL I had a similar encounter fishing the McKenzie near Deer Creek a few years back...some images you can't remove from your brain.

T
troutmasta
:redface:
pdxjon said:
So I went down to Clackamette with my 8 year old son tonight. I figure he can feed the birds while I throw a few spinners. An old lady about 60 something shows up with her dog. She says my son son can throw a stick in the water for the dog and they are upstream but close enough to me that I'm ok with him talking to strangers. She starts talking to some dude in a boat and asks if he has something to throw in for the dog to bring to the boat. He throws in some old floppy hat and the dog takes it to the lady on shore. After a few times of her throwing it and him bringing it back to shore he loses it in the water. So she strips down to her superman underwear (yes I said superman underwear) and jumps into the water. No bra, no shame, no kidding. Luckily my son was close to me so I told him to stare at the sunset and to not turn around. He never listens to me.

Sorry I'm not a better story teller but I had to share.

Thats why i fish:redface:

T
tnffishman
pdxjon said:

duuuuuude, toooo much info!!!

P
pdxjon
Luckily the only thing my kid remembers is the superman underwear. Actually I think they were what I found the oddest part of the whole thing.

C
Cohosanders
The tube sock remark had me laughing and grossing out at the same time:shock::lol:

C
cwsmith
I was at Clackamette last night!! How did I miss this??? (GLAD I DID!)

P
pdxjon
cwsmith said:
I was at Clackamette last night!! How did I miss this??? (GLAD I DID!)

This happened right at the boat launch.