Nag,nag,nag

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
The hot weather is returning and with it comes some natural hazards to all outdoorsy types like us. ;) Please be sure to stay safely hydrated and let someone know what area you will be fishing. :cool: Now,you all know that "safely hydrated" does mean water,gatorade,etc. :D Beer is great for cooling OFF,but it only does three things;gives you a buzz,heaps on the calories and makes you pee like a race horse. :whistle: When you're out on the water,whether the bank,in a boat or wading,the last thing you want to do is have to potty...especially in waders. :doh: Oh,and of course,sunscreen is a great idea...but you're all growed up and I aint gonna tell ya what to do. :wall: Just use your noggin and stay safe. :D
Oh,guess what??? Our air conditioner thinks it is January!! :shock: :mad: Hoping it's just the thermostat. What a time for the stupid thing to crap out on us...can you say "heat wave"???? :doh: I need to get out and fish and walk OFF some of this "insulation"!! :lol::lol:

B

BobbiDollPDX

I bet some of us listen.

Good luck with the AC, I'll be keeping cool hunting tuna this weekend.

J

JeannaJigs

The hot weather is returning and with it comes some natural hazards to all outdoorsy types like us. ;) Please be sure to stay safely hydrated and let someone know what area you will be fishing. :cool: Now,you all know that "safely hydrated" does mean water,gatorade,etc. :D Beer is great for cooling OFF,but it only does three things;gives you a buzz,heaps on the calories and makes you pee like a race horse. :whistle: When you're out on the water,whether the bank,in a boat or wading,the last thing you want to do is have to potty...especially in waders. :doh: Oh,and of course,sunscreen is a great idea...but you're all growed up and I aint gonna tell ya what to do. :wall: Just use your noggin and stay safe. :D
Oh,guess what??? Our air conditioner thinks it is January!! :shock: :mad: Hoping it's just the thermostat. What a time for the stupid thing to crap out on us...can you say "heat wave"???? :doh: I need to get out and fish and walk OFF some of this "insulation"!! :lol::lol:

Lol I feel like this is directed at me :( I've learned from my mistakes this summer!! Honest, I promise!! LOL.

L

lilsalmon

Okay Barb...I got gatorade and water....lets fish!!!! My AC is working in the house but in the car it pooped out....gonna be fun going to the Deschutes....ugh...

H

Hawk

Okay Barb...I got gatorade and water....lets fish!!!! My AC is working in the house but in the car it pooped out....gonna be fun going to the Deschutes....ugh...

Sis, when the car A/C ain't workin'...freeze some plastic jugs of water in freezer, & a few jugs of cold water in frig.
Put em in an ice chest cooler. pour some cold water on a washcloth to keep cool.
Put a cold wet towel on your neck while drivin'.

:lol::lol::lol:
:cool:

Happy fishin'

L

lilsalmon

Sis, when the car A/C ain't workin'...freeze some plastic jugs of water in freezer, & a few jugs of cold water in frig.
Put em in an ice chest cooler. pour some cold water on a washcloth to keep cool.
Put a cold wet towel on your neck while drivin'.

Happy fishin'

Bro, thanks for the ideas....I thought I would just roll the windows down.....:lol:

J

JeannaJigs

Rollin' down the windows, when you have long curly/frizzy hair...not ideal lol. I miss my AC...mine stems from an electrical problem, 'cause I recharged the refrigerant and it periodically comes on, and blows cold for a couple minutes, and then starts pushin' stale warm air. Cannot wait to retire this car lol. SOON!! SOON! Hopefully next week it'll be parked for good. Anyone want to buy a broken Kia? LOL

H

Hawk

One of the nice things bout the 1989 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer i bought fer $1200, the A/C is ICE COLD......

har.har.har

L

lilsalmon

Rollin' down the windows, when you have long curly/frizzy hair...not ideal lol. I miss my AC...mine stems from an electrical problem, 'cause I recharged the refrigerant and it periodically comes on, and blows cold for a couple minutes, and then starts pushin' stale warm air. Cannot wait to retire this car lol. SOON!! SOON! Hopefully next week it'll be parked for good. Anyone want to buy a broken Kia? LOL

Yeah mine too.....oh well...Anyone want to buy a PT Cruiser with $8900 left on it? and no AC? There is sunscreen and water in the back...:lol: :lol: That was for Barb's benefit :D

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
Coolin'

Coolin'

Whew....! :doh: Somehow Eagle Watcher (Cynthia) got an HVAC guy to come out and fix the AC. YAY!! :dance: Then we got to spend most of the day waiting to get a new set of tires on the Avalon. The tires had to be brought in from another store,so we went shopping and to lunch. :D And drank a LOT of WATER!!!! :lol: :D :lol: Oh,and the Avalon AC...icyyyyy :tongue: :lol::lol:

Top Bottom