N. Santiam native

S
STIKTIME
I hit up the north santiam this morning with fishslayer89 and a buddy. I picked up this 17lb+ buck about 30 mins into the float down river. First cast into a nice pocket. Turned out to be a great day. No other hook ups. Its definitely my trophy steelhead so far!!!!

F
fishwithdynamite
Thats a NICE fish!

M
Mike123
Wow! What an awesome colored up steelhead! Love those things when they get that red stripe on them!

B
bigsteel
NIce fish man.....good to see theres somethin goin on on the north santiam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J
Johnny Southpaw
Awesome! Beautiful red-stripe steelie you have there. Good job.

B
BlackBass
Very nice colors on that fish, I love it when they get that red stripe on them .

T
Thuggin4Life
Wow thats a hog! Good looking fish.

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
absolutely gorgeous ! ! that is a beautiful fish .

F
freeflyin
wow

wow

STIKTIME said:
I hit up the north santiam this morning with fishslayer89 and a buddy. I picked up this 17lb+ buck about 30 mins into the float down river. First cast into a nice pocket. Turned out to be a great day. No other hook ups. Its definitely my trophy steelhead so far!!!!

Not gonna lie, that's a beaut. Holler at me A, it's Troy. Caught a couple of hens this last weekend on the Wallowa. Definitely not 17lbs, though. PM some time, we gotta get out.
troy

Admin
Admin
:clap:

C
Cohosanders
That's behemoth:shock:Good job getting into that one:clap:Great picture too:D

T
Throbbit _Shane
Nice one bro!!!

K
Kodiak
Hmmm, I'm guessing greens bridge to J town? Nice steelie. Brings back sooo many memories for me. The north fork grows them winters big for sure. I hope he made it after that battle, a lot of those winters don't do so well after a good tussel. I try not to pick on the winters in that system until the numbers recover. Still some summers hanging out around packsaddle park though.

F
FishingSlayer89
Nice job buddy.... And by the way im still thinking that is closer to 20lbs, but its whatever by far the biggest one that ive netted... Good job man...

S
STIKTIME
I actually caught that buck just below fisherman's bend. Ya i didn't play around with it to much, so that it could go back and make some babies just as big!!

K
Kodiak
nice! A guide friend of mine has got a grip of them holed up just below shelburn. Thats why i was guessing greens bridge.

O
OnTheDrop
MOst beautiful steelhead ive seen on the forum all winter.. What a trophy:D Good job man

S
SantiamDrifter
I just love the way your reel exploded when that fish hit your jig. Nothing like a big buck tearing up the river!