N. Santiam above Detroit.

F
FishSchooler
They werent private property. I guess they are connected to detroit lakes by creeks and stuff, but lots of other people were on the lakes too. Oh yeah, we were on this camp ground like 2 years ago right by this white water stream/creek. I mean the biggest white waters you will ever see! Waves like 4 feet high would crash on rocks while flowing down, and its so fast, you can't even fish it! I saw someone trying to fly fish it, he would cast his fly out, and wait like 1 second when it hit the water cause it flowed so fast! I dont know which campground it is, but not the main one.

A
ArcticAmoeba
Hmmmm...The only lakes that are accessible, and near the Detroit Reservoir, are Tumble, Opal, Elk, Upper, & Lower Twin Lakes. Some you can't get a vehicle to. None of which converge with Detroit Lake via creek or river. Only one or two real small lakes too, as Tumble, Elk, and the Twins are fairly large bodies of water, not big, big, but definitely not small by any means. Wonder where you were?

F
FishSchooler
Maybe they were the lakes you guys are talkin about, but they are real real small, like maybe the size of salish pond or smaller. Creeks everywhere... I wonder where I was...