My weekend

B
bigdog
So hit the river this weekend got to meet a cool person from here and have some fun out on the water. Wasn't to bad of a weekend, the fishing was a little slower then would have liked but still a good weekend.
4 chrome hens and one smoker bound buck.

PIC_1292.jpg

So was a good weekend and some good people to spend the time with out there.

CJ

M
mgdguy
Good on you! :clap: You always do well during Coho season at your little hole on the Sandy ;)

B
BobbiDollPDX
Did you get them cut up and vacuum sealed yet?

I wimped out on cooking up any of mine tonight. Had leftovers when I got home. I've got the fillets setting up in the freezer before I package them up but I'm keeping enough out to grill the next couple of nights.

I think it's beer-thirty.

B
bigdog
mgdguy said:
Good on you! :clap: You always do well during Coho season at your little hole on the Sandy ;)

Yeah the sandy treats me well. Only three of them came from the normal hole the other two came out of pipeline. Think my egg cure is where I want it now seemed to do pretty good this weekend.
BobbiDollPDX said:
Did you get them cut up and vacuum sealed yet?

I wimped out on cooking up any of mine tonight. Had leftovers when I got home. I've got the fillets setting up in the freezer before I package them up but I'm keeping enough out to grill the next couple of nights.

I think it's beer-thirty.

Yeah I got them all cut, sealed and where they need to be. It's ok you'll enjoy the fish the next couple days anyways. Drink a beer for more while your at it.

M
metalmania
Nice fish man:D, maybe one of these days i'll make it up to the upper sandy.

T
Thuggin4Life
NIce fish!

L
lilsalmon
Good job CJ...nice fish

F
FishFinger
nice pile o fish!

J
JeannaJigs
Man some day I'll have to return to that hole for redemption day lol, and I'll skip the almost dying in the river part next time too.

M
Mike123
That's it... You've officially made me jealous. haha. Very nice job man!

W
waco
im jealous too!!! nice fish!!!

F
fishingfreak
:dance:Nice job Brother! Beautiful fish!:clap::clap:

M
metalfisher76
That`s a noyce haul bro!