my recent outing at the coastal rivers...

A
aka trouble
ben hitting a special river with a couple buddys lately and weve all had good luck ... all coming off orange corky and eggs sadly all mine have ben bucks or jacks ... we need rain cus lots are waiting in tide water still ... think its my turn for eagle or sandy next sunday ... but sadly im not a fan of the flosser croud i just want to throw them in the river when they come near us....so well c how it goes...

• fall chinnok 18 pounder and jack.jpg
  • jack.jpg
Last edited:
C
Cohosanders
:clap::clap: Nice bro going 3 for 100 is really not that bad:lol: I'm just messing with ya bro. Just wait until you catch a coho and then a winter steelhead. You think the obsession is bad now.........just wait:D

A
aka trouble
lol ive gott my first two winters in feb on wilson remember ? lol but coho on the other hand never have hooked one .... so make it happen o0n sunday for me bro!!!!

C
Cohosanders
aka trouble said:
lol ive gott my first two winters in feb on wilson remember ? lol but coho on the other hand never have hooked one .... so make it happen o0n sunday for me bro!!!!

I'll help you make it happen on Sat. and we can come home with some hos:D 3 for 3 native this year....maybe I should change my forum name to nativecohosanders:lol:

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice catch!

C
Coho Kid
The Flosser crowd came in thick this last Saturday. Got snagged by some dick with a 9 foot leader who had poached my spot. Luckily the idiot had a dull hook and it was just a slight poke not a full hooking. I'd have probably been shot while beating him on the rocks if he'd actually hooked the **** out of me.

A
aka trouble
yah they found are honey hole and now theres always one flosser/snagger there ...it was slow sunday i cudnt hook up just miss every take down ... ive had twelve fish days in one hole ... but without rain things have slowed down for now ....so sandy river and eagle creek it is till rain comes again then back to coast for me ...

B
beaverfan
Nice job bro!