My phone's posessed

J

JeannaJigs

I woke up yesterday and had a heart attack because my alarm went off at 7, and then about 15 minutes later when I finally crawled out of bed, it said it was after 8. Noticed when I was frantically letting the dogs out that the cable box said 7:15. Checked the other clocks, all said 7:15. Then I thought what well maybe it got a head start on daylight savings time? By the time I got to work, it had changed back to the right time. Today though it has jumped ahead and gone back three times. It's driving me crazy. Has anyone elses phone done screwy things like this? I'd say normally it would be doing this because I abuse my phone. However, I just got this one last month when the previous one went in the river and did not come back to life, so it's basically like new and shouldn't be messing with me!

T

Thuggin4Life

Take it back in to cricket and make them replace it. Ashley said you pocket dialed my phone all day long while we were fishing.

B

beaverfan

Ya I gave up on Cricket a while ago and switched to Boost. Better phones, better customer service, better coverage, pretty much same price!

J

JeannaJigs

Take it back in to cricket and make them replace it. Ashley said you pocket dialed my phone all day long while we were fishing.

I was wondering about that when I went to call someone later that night, and saw that it had your number in there like 10 times...there's no service out there so I don't ever lock the keys...but now apparently there's pockets of hit or miss service. All you have to do is hit the dial key and it automatically calls the last number dialed...BAD FEATURE.

J

JeannaJigs

Ya I gave up on Cricket a while ago and switched to Boost. Better phones, better customer service, better coverage, pretty much same price!

Cricket is hella ghetto lol. But I don't want a 2 year contract with anyone, I had one with AT&T and hated them and it was costly getting out of that contract. I can't complain 'cause my phone service is cheap and they've improved the service area...but I still don't get phone service hardly anywhere I fish, which sometimes is a problem.

B

beaverfan

Boost is prepaid too so no contracts! They use t mobiles network so anywhere t mobile works they will work, however the Blackberry (which I have) is on Sprint's network.

Plus all there phones have walki talki's! LOL

If you end up needing to get a new phone again check em out $50 for unlimited everything.

Last edited:
J

JeannaJigs

Lol walki talkies! yeahhhhh.

Actually, that all sounds a hell of a lot better! My phone is stupid. I hate it. I was depressed when it went in the river, 'cause I was like score new phone time...only to find that they would only replace it with the identical phone (which took 8 days to replace, i was unimpressed) so i was bummed to get the same phone.

What's Boost's water damage policy?

B

bigsteel

im sick of my phone,,,every time i flip it open its 15 to 20 minutes behind then corrects itself after a minute.....locking the keys is a must,,,,i dialed everyone and there mother when it was in my pocket walking up the river.