My new toy!!!

G

GDBrown

That's Great

That's Great

Check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have the same boat that I bought last weekend. Mine has a higher transom for a longshaft motor and no fancy paint job! but they are made from the same mold. Is that a 14ft & did you get a motor with it?

GD

T

Thuggin4Life

Its a 12' welded western. mesured about 12'6" and is 5'6" wide so its 3X3 bigger than my valco and its not riveted. not to mention that it looked to be about 24" deep at the transom with the raised sides(transom 15"). where my valco was just 15 1/2" deep at the transom so add that difference all the way up the sides and its a deep one. I still have my 6hp so I didn't want to buy the 9.8 that came with it and i couldn't afford it. It did come with a 34lb electric, spaere tire, 2 anchors, and a few newer life jackets. Won't be ready for a while since i am leaving everything on the valco so i can get new seats, rod holders, and a new sonar. maybe put in some floor mats. but right now i need to get new wood for the seats and make some storage. oh and the rod storage holder things mught look good on it as well. Its in the driveway tonight but then its going out back in the rv parking and gonna use the valco while i slowly get the new stuff or sell the valco and get it all done quick. gonna hang on the 15 i just got but its rated for a 20 so i have a fealling i am gonna want a 25 or 30 on it once i get to know it. Funny i missed out on almost the same boat and trailer not camo for 300 more with new wood and 2 seats and got mad and then i call on this one thinkingthere wasn't a trailer and now i feel a lot better can't wait to get it out on the water. I might start fishing it like i did the valco. Using life jackets as seats and holding rods. but for know i am a 2 boat owner both ready to go. Will be a fun project.

T

Throbbit _Shane

Im jealous :D

Next month i think ill be purchasing a pontoon, just in time for trout season lol.

T

Throbbit _Shane

I fish by myself for the most part, and ill be able to afford a pontoon a lot easier then a boat. One day ill get a boat and dog LOL.

troutdude

troutdude

Stealth Mode

Stealth Mode

Hey, with that "camo" look--you'll be able to do an awesome stealth approach so the fish won't even see what hits them! :lol::lol::lol:

Ummm, I really wanted the title to say StealtH Mode; but I couldn't edit the title!

Anatoliy???

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Thuggin4Life

You have to go advanced instead of quick. The thing about my camo is its for the birds. To be camo for fish you would have to paint the hull the color of the sky with a few clouds. I did get a battery motor so i can opperate in situations requiring stealth.