My first winter steelhead for '09-'10 season

I
I Grade
I was up near the coast today and caught a nice winter steelhead buck. I was fishing a corkie and yarn in some OFF colored water and BAMMO.....first cast of the day and it was FISH ON! Some aerial stunts and some solid runs were displayed and after about 7 minutes I landed a 32" 10lb chromer. Bright as any fish I have ever seen. We were about 10 miles up from tidewater on a small creek. So, the winters are certainly in the coastal streams, and they are biting!

I Grade

P.S.- pictures to come.

M
masmith
I Grade said:
I was up near the coast today and caught a nice winter steelhead buck. I was fishing a corkie and yarn in some OFF colored water and BAMMO.....first cast of the day and it was FISH ON! Some aerial stunts and some solid runs were displayed and after about 7 minutes I landed a 32" 10lb chromer. Bright as any fish I have ever seen. We were about 10 miles up from tidewater on a small creek. So, the winters are certainly in the coastal streams, and they are biting!

I Grade

P.S.- pictures to come.

What system were you in? Can't wait for the pics!

I
I Grade
The victory picture, as promised

The victory picture, as promised

I am sorry it took so long. I lost my camera cable when I moved into my new house. Chrome bright winter steelhead. All you gotta do is head for the coast, and you will find them.

I Grade

J
Johnny Southpaw
Nice chrome there! Keep those pics comin'

S
Steelheader84
oooOO aaAHH. Nice fish man :clap: