My first Steelie

T
The Nothing
woke up this morning and didn't know where I was gonna fish... drive all the way out to prescott? cut the distance in half and hit sauvies? or keep it close and give kelly point a try?

didn't matter because i hadn't plunked for anything more than stocker trout before...

dropped the wife off at work and made my decision...

i drove all the way out to Prescott...
was dead most of the day... for me anyway. Saw one taken - rod right next to mine. i happened to have been freshening up my prawn at that moment. Doh. Rumor was a few others were brought in further up the beach...

Just moments, seriously moments, before i was going to leave. Car all packed up. Gear put away. Nothing left my but my line in the water...

3368973751_a71d88717e.jpg

my first steelhead. :)

A
ArcticAmoeba
Good job man, can't beat the freshies! Looks like you are on a bit of a roll here.;) Springer, now a fresh Winter. Keep after 'em.

H
halibuthitman
sweet

sweet

I think Prescott is the best plunkin spot on the whole darn river for kings. never caught a silverbow there though.:clap::clap:

M
Mike123
Thats awesome!
Man I can't count the number of times I just was seriously taking my last cast and BAM fish on!!
Way to go!

I really want to try some more plunking this year! Camp fire, few cold ones, hot dogs, and hopefully a Springer!! :dance:

F
Fishtopher
I like fishin Prescott, and Kelly Point! We used to really nail springers up at Prescott! Good choice on the looooong drive! Who says plunkers dont catch fish:lol:...The Nothing's on fire...

G
Green_Tackle
Congrats!