My first Steelhead!

D
dan88
First off i want to give props to bigdog/dead hook tackle for the great tackle that i think are BAD #%$(the only spinners i will buy from now on are from dead hook tackle) and priceless advice and help he has given me to get my first steelie. the crazy thing is i probably went fishing dozens of times but never seen anyone land a steelie till today haha. Me and fishingfreak started early in the morning and it was pretty slow until bigdog came. Thats when the party started!!!!! fishingfreak was a beast today:clap:. this was the best fishing day for me since i moved out here to portland. all in all the day was GREAT. i want to give a big thanks to BIGDOG & FISHINGFREAK

W
waco
congratulations DAN now keep at it!!!! once you got your first the next ones it will be easier!!!!

M
Moe
Great job man! Nothing like your first steehead! Congrats!

T
Thuggin4Life
nice

B
bigdog
Was great to meet you today. Good job on landing the steelie man. Now the true addiction starts.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Isn't that one of life's neatest pleasures,not to mention being flooded with adrenaline!! Congratulations!!

J
Johnny Southpaw
like bigdog says, now the true addiction starts...congratulations!

B
bigsteel
way to go,,,,,the addiction continues,,,,be prepared to sell house,car and moral ethics

M
metalfisher76
Good job man! The fish was hooked then, your hooked now!

O
OnTheFly
dan88 said:
BIGDOG & FISHINGFREAK
Hey nice Fish! I'm starting to think that these guys are Fish Magnets.

F
fishingfreak
:lol::dance::clap:Your Welcome Brother. :)It was a blast Brother!:D You did a great job landing that jumper it was like watching a kid in a candy store next one will be on video:lol::D. can't wait to hit it again! The smile on your face and that young mans for hours was priceless:D. That was the only Thanks I needed. I love watching other fisherpeople land there 1st fish. There will be many more to come. Glad we decided to go there and meet the Bigdog. Its funny cause we were just looking in the wrong spot and when Bigdog showed up and said follow me and look at this. I was astonished there was that many beautiful Steelies just saying come and get it! Fish on Baby!:D

FF

Last edited:
troutdude
troutdude
Another one hooked on steelies! Congrats!

D
dan88
thanks everyone. i must admit though, IM DEFINITELY HOOKED!

B
bigdog
dan88 said:
thanks everyone. i must admit though, IM DEFINITELY HOOKED!

Just wait till you get in to some winters they are larger fish and fun as can be to. Just think you have moved to a state where there is some kind of big fish to go after all the time. Once one leaves the river the next comes in and half the time the other ones aren't even gone before the next ones start coming over the top of them.

C
Cohosanders
:DNW Steel addiction grows:clap: Good to see a fellow San Diegan catch his first steely.:D

G
Green_Tackle
Nice fish. Congrats!

H
Herefishyfishy
Awsome!!! There is nothing else like it! Good job man!!