My first Springer (actually first Salmon)

B
BobbiDollPDX
Wow, yesterday was pretty nasty on the river. Of course it looks like today is worse so I'll count myself lucky.

Considering how bad the bite was, I was pretty lucky. I hooked into 2 Springers and got 1 in the boat.

The ODFW lady checking for tags at the dock said the average she saw for the day was around 1 fish for every 4 boats.

It was my first time Salmon fishing so I am very glad I didn't get skunked.

S
Swamp Puppy
CONGRATS! wow...first springer on your first trrip out. lucky you. i fished all last season and didn't get my first fish until my 4th or 5th trip (i stop counting after awhile lol ) this year.

nice fish!

M
mgdguy
That is awesome! Congrats! :clap:

B
bigsteel
nice fish,,,way to go:clap::clap::clap:

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice looking fish. Good job onb your first trip.

S
STIKTIME
Congrats on your first springer!!!!! Good job!!!!! What technique were you using?

H
Hawk
BobbiDollPDX said:
Wow, yesterday was pretty nasty on the river. Of course it looks like today is worse so I'll count myself lucky.

Considering how bad the bite was, I was pretty lucky. I hooked into 2 Springers and got 1 in the boat.

The ODFW lady checking for tags at the dock said the average she saw for the day was around 1 fish for every 4 boats.

It was my first time Salmon fishing so I am very glad I didn't get skunked.

A reel Beauty...Great Job.

:clap::clap::clap:
:D:D:D
:cool::cool:

O
OnTheFly
I just love success stories. Looks like the guy next to you has one on also.

C
Cohosanders
:clap:Good job Bobbi:DSweet looking fish:)Way to go:dance:

L
lilsalmon
Great looking fish....good job :yay:

troutdude
troutdude
Kewl!

Kewl!

Way kewl man! First time out and WHAM!:dance::dance::cool:

And welcome to the forum!

S
Specialed
Very cool-I tried hooking into my first one this year and switched to sturgeon after awhile. Caught my first oversize sturgeon which was cool-56", which river were you fishing in? Great job on the catch. Hope you catch a bunch more this year!

B
bigdog
Nice job WOW first trip and first fish in the same good job. Now you are hooked and won't be able to turn back :lol:

M
Mike123
Dang! Nice fish! I can't wait to start puttin the wood shampoo to them things!

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Fun fun!!!