My first Sandy trip

M
metalmania
Well after years of putting it off I finally made my first trip to the sandy for some coho action:D. Fished from 5:30 to 7 and put 2 nates on the bank and crackered another fish after a few headshakes. Spinners were the ticket today but the fish in the pic took eggs( don't worry i'm not squezzin him). Guy in a DB said he and everyone else did pretty good today from what he saw. He ended up sneekin in the hole below me and killed a nice buck. All in all not a bad day and I got to learn some new water:D.

kirkster
kirkster
metalmania said:
Well after years of putting it off I finally made my first trip to the sandy for some coho action:D. Fished from 5:30 to 7 and put 2 nates on the bank and crackered another fish after a few headshakes. Spinners were the ticket today but the fish in the pic took eggs( don't worry i'm not squezzin him). Guy in a DB said he and everyone else did pretty good today from what he saw. He ended up sneekin in the hole below me and killed a nice buck. All in all not a bad day and I got to learn some new water:D.
Hey metalmania,
Nice fish. What part of the sandy did you fish?

M
metalmania
kirkster said:
Hey metalmania,
Nice fish. What part of the sandy did you fish?

I was on private land today.

kirkster
kirkster
metalmania said:
I was on private land today.

Private land gotta love it,:dance: Was it close to the mouth?

M
metalmania
kirkster said:
Private land gotta love it,:dance: Was it close to the mouth?

Nope kinda middle river area.