My first salmon video

M
metalmania
Well I finally got around to making my hat cam, so I wen't to Eagle Creek to try it out. Due to technical difficulties with the camera, and batteries that were nearly dead, I only got one descent video, but it turned out pretty good I think:D.

[YOUTUBE]MH1YT-2yxIc[/YOUTUBE]

A
Airs98
Pretty good quality for a head cam! Which model is that?

M
metalmania
Airs98 said:
Pretty good quality for a head cam! Which model is that?

It's actually just a digital point and shoot sony cybershot that I attached to an old hat.

C
Chrome_Chaser
Hey that's pretty good. I thought about doing something like that with a camera called the "Epic Camera". Its a digital camera that is designed to be clipped on or strapped on like a hat, bow, rifle, helmets, etc. Good first video!:clap::clap:

O
Outdoor_Myers
Man that vid got me so excited. Ya guys do know I like stalk the forum for pics and vids of waterways and fish since I can't go out fishing yet :'( I feel dead inside!!! just kidding the lady makes up for my fishing withdraws lol keep up the great work.

P.S. I'm not crazy but my fishing stuff sleeps in the corner of my room on the same side as me.

Admin
Admin
Sooooper Cooool! :clap::clap::clap:

M
metalmania
Thanks everyone, look forward to more in the future once i get the kinks figured out, and the winter steelies show up:dance:.

M
metalmania
Here's one more for ya. Dang camera died just after I landed it but still got some good video.

[YOUTUBE]v6Ye-yzKxW4[/YOUTUBE]

G
GDBrown
Great Videos! A little commentary on the action would be nice. All we hear is the sound of running water.... I'll be right back!!!

M
metalmania
GDBrown said:
Great Videos! A little commentary on the action would be nice. All we hear is the sound of running water.... I'll be right back!!!

Haha I didn't talk because in my other videos I shot when I talked, I ended up cussin:lol:. I can't help but cuss a bit when fighten fish, so I just keep my mouth shut:D.

F
FishKiller23
metalmania said:
Haha I didn't talk because in my other videos I shot when I talked, I ended up cussin:lol:. I can't help but cuss a bit when fighten fish, so I just keep my mouth shut:D.

Nice vids man... looks like a lot of fun.

M
metalfisher76
metalmania said:

I have that problem! It`s why I haven`t posted any in awhile. Good job, I think they are better with out all the blah, blah, blah. Well mine are, anyway.:lol:

F
Fishtopher
Nice footage man! I dig the first person veiw!:clap:

M
metalmania
Thanks guys, i can't wait to shoot more. Next time i'll try some commentary without the language:D, or atleast i'll try:lol:.