My first nook in the boat

W
windburnt
30" 18lbs 1st nook 30inch 18lbs.jpg1st nook.jpg

also got 8 coho all over 17lbs today too....was super fun...its been way to long to hear the sound of my drag.

Last edited:
L
lilsalmon
Nice.....good job

J
JeannaJigs
Nice job Andy!! It's been a long time comin' for ya, glad you finally got one! Feels good don't it lol

S
SALTYFISH
Nice nook! 8 coho all over 17 wow:shock::clap:

T
Thuggin4Life
Congrats again! Like I told you earlier and like you already know i am very jealous and wish i had my boat to get out and get after some for myself. Those really were some beasty coho! Here soon we can make it a boat show.

W
windburnt
thx guys....was a long time in the making.... and feels really good. Was turning into way to many trips and driving home discouraged....almost gave up and thought bout fishing for scalpins...lol

T
Thuggin4Life
I can show you how to do that i seem to prety good at it. the trick is for small ones troll for trout and for big ones troll for salmon.

W
windburnt
Thuggin4Life said:
I can show you how to do that i seem to prety good at it. the trick is for small ones troll for trout and for big ones troll for salmon.

lmao...to funny...sounds like u should start a guide service trolling for them...ahaha

F
fishingfreak
:clap:Nice 1st Nook! Good Job Man!:clap::clap:

M
master-baiter
windburnt said:
lmao...to funny...sounds like u should start a guide service trolling for them...ahaha

haha that sounds like something i could even do.

Nice fish. the discouraging part comes with the territory. (im still at that stage) Good thing you broke the habbit!

Q
qwapaw
Very nice fish. We had a day last year where we landed and had to release quite a few Coho, and got 1 Nook on the Siuslaw. I agree, you can't complain when your catching even if you have to release them. Our Coho were no where as big as yours though. What a blast fall fishing can be. Way to go, Tight Lines, Qwa

R
rippin fish lips
nice fish! and nice job getting them to hit your bait!! This was on the slaw right?

W
windburnt
the slaw, yup...thx all for comments :cool:

F
FishFinger
Congrats man, beautiful catch!

N
nwkiller
nice fish man

Troutski
Troutski
Great Job Andy.....maybe you can BBQ some tonight at work....I'm in;)

Chuck

A
autofisher
Nice fish bro. I won't lie. I'm jealous. I haven't gotten to hit the water near as much as I've wanted to lately. You might need to show me how to do it again.

W
windburnt
thx guys...hey auto, its like riding a bike, once u start peddling, it all comes back to ya.:D