My dragon.

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
I am calling my fish today a Dragon,.... because SHE measured out at 42" with a solid 25" girth, my first 35# king, a truly beautiful Siuslaw chinook hen. I just couldn't hand this one OFF to my son, he did a fantastic job with the net when she gave us some near boat excitement and a big powerful jump/run late in the fight but we got her on our first netting attempt. cheers, roger

ps- the tail of the fish is resting on my leg/knee, way to heavy to hold out from my body, pants got bloody, just kept my lifejacket clean...

L
lizardman
nice Fishy :)

B
budney
Dang, that is a pretty fish!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Can't blame you for not handing that beauty over to anyone! :worthy: Congrats! :peace:

E
eugene1
What a hog!

C
CoastalMoe
Sure looks like Maleficent to me... She did have 3 forms in the last movie... Human, Dragon, and monster fish...!!!

Nice job Dragon Slayer...

Markk
Markk
Very nice fish!

1 nut in the water
HOLY *&^%!
I think i may be sick tomorrow......

B
Big3d
Awww ain't she a beut... Congrats on a well deserved fish! Err ummm Dragon!
Best Fishes,
Big3d

T
TimberTodd
Well done Roger. Imagine the fight if you would have been in the yak.

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
TimberTodd said:
Well done Roger. Imagine the fight if you would have been in the yak.

Yeah! I said that on the boat right after we netted her- she might have pulled me around the bend, past Cushman and right on up the river! On the bright side, GoBlueFan could have tossed me a beer as I passed Mapleton...

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
eugene1 said:
What a hog!

Hey, remember that big cooler I put on the boat.... she filled it right up, it's 40" across inside so she was a bit diagonal!

jamisonace
jamisonace
Dang, that's a nice fish. I don't blame you for fighting it but I can't wait for one of my boys to fight one over 30 pounds.

Reel_Deal
Reel_Deal
I would of had a nice cold mirror waitin' for ya !!:thumb:

Reel_Deal
Reel_Deal
Haha you look like a proud Papa

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
one more look at this beauty on the cleaning table (with my big fillet knife looking tiny beside her...)

O
OnTheDrop
rogerdodger said:
one more look at this beauty on the cleaning table (with my big fillet knife looking tiny beside her...)

Are the eggs still alive?

Nice beeeeeaaaassssttt Mr Dodger!!!!

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
SteelmonKiller20 said:
Are the eggs still alive?

Nice beeeeeaaaassssttt Mr Dodger!!!!

Eggs are being cured here by my fishing neighbor, I am learning his excellent process for curing eggs...

G
Gettin' Jiggy Wid It
Cha-Ching! Very nice fish. :worthy: