My dog just loves Salmon fishing

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
take a nap! ") the Boatboy buddy! buddy and mom fishen 2011.jpg

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
He is studdly and needs a akc girl friend, he has never had one! if anyone knows any good look'en chihuahua who likes to go fish'en and walking through the woods, then she is right up his alley ")to hook him up!!! ") Otherwise just wanted to show off my buddy boy! ")

Last edited:
D
Drew9870
Awwww, What kind of cat is it?

Reactions: bigsteel
R
R&M Boatsaleslady
What!!!! ")

What!!!! ")

Drew9870 said:
Awwww, What kind of cat is it?

Oh my goodness Dude'er LOL you know he is a trained attack chihuahua, yes on command he will attack! ") But you call him a cat eeeeeew man he might just take your toe off!!! ") take care hun!!!

The Boatlady!~

J
JeannaJigs
my dogs poop those things out every morning.

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
JeannaJigs said:
my dogs poop those things out every morning.
Yeah but Jeanna if the dogs got close one of two things would happen ; ) LOL
First them dang things are so smart they have perfected the move of when a large dog is about to lean forward and bite, the chihuahua's turn and lunge into there throat and yes they kill them big doggies! it's sad "( the big guy dont stand a chance that way or the other thing that may happen would be my BUDDY BOY is such a stud he can hump on a big dogs leg even when its walking away, don't know how but my little guy can latch on and then he like hops in step LOL it's great but he like males better :( I will never have grand puppies!

M
meluvtrout
WTF? Is that a zombie chi chi attacking big dogs? I'd pay to see that, but are you sure that's not a Siamese cat posing as a dog?

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
meluvtrout said:
WTF? Is that a zombie chi chi attacking big dogs? I'd pay to see that, but are you sure that's not a Siamese cat posing as a dog?

OH no him and his Vibrator is so much funner to watch! LOL will split stiches!!! ")

D
Drew9870
Him and his WHAT!!!??? :shock:

Now the Chiweewee biting a big dogs neck is a joke I hope, my dogs crap could outweigh that thing, if it wasn't a joke, well, a dog is a dog, their instinct is to grab at somethings throat and shred, my sisters friends made the mistake of keeping a Rottweiler and a Pomeranian together, lets just say a big dog can't really grab a little dogs neck and rip away, it probably looked somewhat like a Sea Lion with a fresh catch.

It's a dog eat dog world lol, survival of the fittest.

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
Drew9870 said:
Him and his WHAT!!!??? :shock:

Now the Chiweewee biting a big dogs neck is a joke I hope, my dogs crap could outweigh that thing, if it wasn't a joke, well, a dog is a dog, their instinct is to grab at somethings throat and shred, my sisters friends made the mistake of keeping a Rottweiler and a Pomeranian together, lets just say a big dog can't really grab a little dogs neck and rip away, it probably looked somewhat like a Sea Lion with a fresh catch.

It's a dog eat dog world lol, survival of the fittest.

ahhh man that was just a baaaad introduction. You can tell if another dog is aggressive toward your little guy you place your hand over the top of the nose of the big guy face the tush around of little guy let 'em get a good wiff.....they will tell ya!!!!
I told that joke, the the gal at the bank, about the chihuahua turning and jumping in the throat of a large dog a while back ;) the poor girl believed me!!! The next time I went to the bank she was all tell these guys about the chihuahua's ") I just looked at her and smiles, then said oh girl didn't ya see the wink? Hey, that just made the joke that much better in the bank.... :cool: