My boy can roll @ 2.5 weeks old!!!

J

Jig'n

I set my 2.5 week old son down to do a little tummy time, I turned away for a bit and when I turned back around he was on his back. I thought it was a fluke - I must have propped him up on his arms or something when I put him down. So I flipped him back over onto his tummy and he did it again while I wasn't looking. So I put him back on his tummy and stayed put so I wouldn't miss it. Sure enough, he was getting his head up and over his right arm and then flipping onto his right side and then onto his back. After two more rolls, I finally caught it on film:

YouTube - 063

Able to roll over at 2.5 weeks is amazing! My 2 year old didn't do it till he was almost 3 months.

G

GoldFishSlayer

yea its crazy our now 6 month old daughter did the same thing at two weeks and about three weeks ago she reached up in her bath tub and pulled herself to her feet i was like no way should that even be possible lol but she will roll around and get on her knees of butt AND IF YOU STICK YOUR HANDS OUT TO HER SHE WILL JUST GRAB THEM AND PULL HERSELF UP TO HER FEET whoops sorry about the caps...kids are great have fun watching him grow

S

Santiam338

Natural Gymnast:D

F

fishtales

Simply amazing thats pretty cool. My wife bought a "anti roll pillow" when our first stated rolling but she was well.. quite a bit older. It really helped out because Allie always worried about the baby rolling out of our bed.