my 8 days so far this month

W

wormosa

i posted earlier that i am getting a divorce ( my wife decided domestic violence was the answer and yes i pressed charges). NOW if the stress of that is not enough, i came home to this last night....let me tell you about last night lol ... i was so mad @ my dogs, i got home from work and i opened the garage to let the dogs in, and i looked at the garage and all my fishing gear was on the garage floor ( including my motor) they got into the cabinet and ripped apart my tackle boxes and there were poles around the garage, the lures were stuck into the blankets that were laid on the floor so they did not have to sleep on the concrete floor. i spent about 30 mins cutting them out of the blankets, they ruined my fish finder, my poles are good, tackelbox is chewed up and i need a new one, everything in the tackle box was strewn everywhere, luckily they did not mess with the pull string for the motor and nothing is wrong with the motor that i am aware of, the plastic around it did not break or crack.... that was my night last night, my god i was so angry last night, and i did not beat there *sses...oh one more thing, they chewed up my life vests and ruined them as well.

thank you for letting me b*tch and complain

B

beaverfan

Wow sounds like a rough start to the month for you! Hopefully things start looking up for you soon! Good thing the dogs didn't hook themselves and good job not beating there butts!

T

Thuggin4Life

Wow man off to a bad start. You need to go out and spend a day on the water. maybe keep your gear locked up and out of reach kinda dog proof the garage.

B

bigsteel

let me know if you need any gear bro......i got extra

F

fishkiller

Stay strong bro. I know this hard time but, you'll get through it. I have some extra gear also if you need. I once had a dog that p@#$ed me off so bad I was going to kill it!! I didn't I put an add on CL. Now she is someone elses problem.

W

wormosa

thank you you guys, my gear is fine, my motor i have no clue yet, but i am sure it is ok, the first thing i checked was the pull cord on the motor and they did not chew it off and thank god...i will be fine, i am thankfull a hook or a lure did not get stuck in one of my dogs mouth and i am also thankful that the motor when it fell did not land on one of the two dogs, it would have killed one of them, i have 3 boxers and they are mischievious and stubborn, i had all my stuff in a cabinet and i had stuff packed infromt of the door thinking they would not be able to get to it, well they did...things will get better, this is only a temporary situation, the wife will go bye bye which is a good thing, the dogs are safe and i can get what was tore apart by the dogs again, it is just stuff and i can buy more. i just needed to b*tch and get this stress off my shoulders and thank you for listening, i really appreciate it...wormosa ( jim)

L

lilsalmon

So sorry to hear that.....the dogs still love you tho....best companions to have cuz they dont argue or judge...only tear up the garage...b*tchin is good for the soul....we all should do it once in a while but not too much....My therapy is fishing....hope you get out there soon to fling your troubles in the water and leave em.......~R~

H

halibuthitman

just remember, if your going through Hell..... keep going. Best wishes for you.

G

GDBrown

At least there wasn't a stove for them to jump up on!!! Right Beaverfan??

Hang in there, this too shall pass.

GD

W

wormosa

thanks ya'll i appreciate the support...things will turn around, and when it does i will laugh at all the B.S. that i went through...

H

halibuthitman

more than our victorys and succeses, its what we go through and endure... often failing... that forms true character... what does not kill you.... often make you wish it had..

O

OnTheFly

Good call on keeping the dogs. They'll love you no matter what. Here's an example: If you locked your spouse and your dogs in the trunk and left them there for an hour, who do you suppose would be happy to see you when you got back?

H

halibuthitman

Good call on keeping the dogs. They'll love you no matter what. Here's an example: If you locked your spouse and your dogs in the trunk and left them there for an hour, who do you suppose would be happy to see you when you got back?
the wife.... if she knows whats good for her!!

W

wormosa

exactly bro.... the animals show unconditional love !!! and there to throw there tounges on your face no matter what....

W

wormosa

the wife can go kiss my *ss, i have never been treated so horribly in my life...i questioned what the heck am i doing wrong here and this last incident proved i was doing nothing wrong

troutdude

troutdude

ROTFL! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: