my 2nd limit :D

T
Throbbit _Shane
Went fishing with my friend Charlie again.

208144_194924760545767_100000847328746_469949_7156284_n.jpg207702_194924870545756_100000847328746_469950_3047143_n.jpg

P
Phil_Bud
Hell yeah Shane, MY TURN...haha...seems like we've been goin back and forth here...crazy

E
eat, sleep, fish
You guys are both putting the hurt on the fish lately.

brandon4455
brandon4455
noice! theres gunna be no fish left for anyone else :lol:

F
Finneus Polebender
Just gonna have ta start callin ya steelhead magnet !

S
skunk
Nice job, is that, no its photoshop'd...blue sky in the background?!!!! Can't be in oregon!!

F
Finneus Polebender
Finneus Polebender said:
Just gonna have ta start callin ya steelhead magnet !

HAHA never even noticed your custom member name:lol::lol::rolleyes::clap::clap:

T
tomriker
i was going to say, man that blue sky? haven't seen that in awhile! and you're only wearing a tshirt?!?

P
Phil_Bud
tomriker said:
i was going to say, man that blue sky? haven't seen that in awhile! and you're only wearing a tshirt?!?
It was a beatiful day in the Rogue Valley today. I was driving with my window down and wore just a T-Shirt haha

T
Throbbit _Shane
Finneus Polebender said:
HAHA never even noticed your custom member name:lol::lol::rolleyes::clap::clap:

i changed it afterward

tee shirt weather. and i took my waders off in the boat and was wearing my socks lol

J
Johnny Southpaw
Geeze man you're on a roll. Makes me want to quit my job and fish every day.

T
the salmon kid
nice shane,., that one in the first picture looks like a hog.,.do you mind me asking,., what kind of plugs you using,., and where you guys anchored up or paddling?
any way nice fish man,., try to save some room on your tags for salmon season lol

M
Mad dog
Nice looking steelhead shane!!! :clap: Carefull.....they'll ruin you on trout fishing.....Forever!!! :D

M
metalfisher76
Shanes dominatin the Featured Reports page!! Way to go bud. I`d be willin to bet "ruin" is pretty close to what`s happening as we speak;)

N
nwkiller
rippin up the lips!!!!!!!! again and again, charlie sounds like the man!!!!!!!! nice job boys

T
Throbbit _Shane
metalfisher76 said:
Shanes dominatin the Featured Reports page!! Way to go bud. I`d be willin to bet "ruin" is pretty close to what`s happening as we speak;)

I still plan on fishing Diamond Lake for big rainbows and im also gonna fish Lake of the Woods for German browns. But it will be hard to pull me away from the river.

T
Thuggin4Life
Way to go nice fish!