Munsell Lake

gramparon
gramparon
Does anyone have a small boat, with 2 anchors, no motor needed, and would like to learn how to catch trout at Munsell Lake?

Reactions: troutdude
GaryP1958
GaryP1958
They just stocked it!

gramparon
gramparon
Yes I know! Got a boat? Let's go.

Reactions: Chromatose and plumbertom
plumbertom
plumbertom
I'm gonna get my boat ready today.

Reactions: Chromatose
gramparon
gramparon
plumbertom said:
Hi, do you want go to Munsell tomorrow?

gramparon
gramparon
plumbertom said:
Hi, do you want go to Munsell tomorrow?

gramparon
gramparon
call if you want 541-912-6089 leave a message

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
They also stocked Sutton more bank access there!

plumbertom
plumbertom
gramparon said:
call if you want 541-912-6089 leave a message
Is that a cell phone? I think I told you I am unable to use a phone for audio calls, I only text on phones.
In reply to Munsel tomorrow, I was hoping to be ready, but I've encountered a problem with my boat that will require my attention before I'm ready to go out.
I'll be working on it tomorrow, again.
Today, I changed the oil, made sure it would start (fired up like it was run just days ago), cleaned it up a bit, removed the crab trap davit, and dug out and tied on a rear anchor. I also did a quick wire break away reattachment for the front anchor.
So tomorrow I'll be working on the electric problem.
It's likely just a bit of corrosion at the buss bar, but after working on all the other stuff today, I was just too tired to pull the panel to access the connector.
I don't normally go out on weekends because of crowding, I don't know if that's a problem at Munsel, but it forecast for Saturday is about the same as tomorrow.

gramparon
gramparon
Hi,
If you want to go? There is no motor needed if you have oars. I have never seen Munsell be crowded. Tell me again about your boat. At this point I only have $20. Maybe we should put it off for a bit.

plumbertom
plumbertom
Okay.
I've got to pull a panel and look for an open in a circuit today.
My boat is a 16' jon boat. Not really what you'd want to be trying to paddle around in, seeing how it would be like trying to paddle a tank. Add to that the fact I don't have oars. Just a small one for emergency use.
The motor is fine. But I need to get the sonar working. We may not need it on Munsel, but I still want everything working so as I don't need to work on it every time I want to go out.
I really understand about the lack of funds. Living on SS isn't what it's cracked up to be. With money as tight as it is, shared cost is the only way I can go.
All we need is the next break in the weather, then Maybe we can get together.
Do you have a Facebook page?
I monitor it because all of my sisters and brother as well as my Kids and Gk's use it to reach me.
I'm on Facebook as -

TL Squires

in Eugene

Reaching me on messenger, there is usually the best way to get hold of me.
If I'm home, I'm almost always online every day from around 9 am until at least around 5 or 6 in the afternoon, sometimes as late as 7 pm.
Otherwise, my Email address is;

plumbertom1@yahoo.com

And my cell phone is;

541-214-9534

But that's pretty much text messages only>
You can try to leave a voice message, and sometimes it gets transcribed to text, but it doesn't always.
Also, because I'm not tied to my phone I don't always have it with me, And I certainly don't hear it when it rings.
If you need to reach me in a hurry, You can call my Daughter, Gala.
Her cell is;
541-214-9398
And she'll give me a message.

Last edited:
gramparon
gramparon
FB = Ron Badtram
If you ever have an emergency you will find that the paddle is not enough. Been there done that!
There will be another good stocking in a month. The weather will be even better then.
I know what you mean about having everything working. Depth finders are handy, especially in new water.

Reactions: plumbertom
LazyBrewer
LazyBrewer
GaryP1958 said:
They also stocked Sutton more bank access there!
You sure about this? The ODFW stocking schedule shows the first plant in mid-April.

I'm hoping you are correct, though. I live on Sutton and would be pleased to know they've already dropped fish in the lake:)

Reactions: plumbertom
gramparon
gramparon
C&R 11 legals kept 2 trophys all fly fishing