Munsel Lake last weekend

B
Banjo
Munsel was hot last weekend...trolled Orange Kastmasters, had a nice limit in 2 hours fishing with my God daughter, she caught the biggest fish. 18 inch coho koke.
zcameraspringbreak2010164.jpg
DSC03616.jpg
DSC03617.jpg

N
nwkiller
nice work, looks like an awesome day, munsel is great fun

T
Thuggin4Life
Those are some nice looking fish!

H
Hawk
Y'All done did reely Good Sis & Bro...Great Job

Looks like ya had lots of funfunfun.

:lol::lol::lol:
:cool::cool:
:clap::clap::clap:

T
TTFishon
Awesome! Lokks like a great day on the water. Thanks for sharing.

troutdude
troutdude
Your God Daughter sure was wearing a big smile that day. :D

BTW, is that a Fenwick rod in the pic? I am CRAZY 'bout Fenwicks...especially glass rods!

B
Banjo
troutdude said:
Your God Daughter sure was wearing a big smile that day. :D

BTW, is that a Fenwick rod in the pic? I am CRAZY 'bout Fenwicks...especially glass rods!

Yeah, it's a Fenwick. I have a couple and they are my favorite rods. I have a Pflueger salt trout 1558 fly reel on it with lead line....lots of trolling fun!

D
Drew9870
If you drifted 100-150ft towards the Boat Ramp from where you are in the pic, you would be in a really good Perch hole in about 63ft of water. We used to use Herring Jigs with three of the hooks tipped with worm or thin slices of Perch meat and a 1/4oz weight at the bottom, sometimes you pick up one of those healthy 4+lb Rainbows. Just drift around until you find a school, bouncing your weight off the bottom once every 10 seconds.

Usually best before the 9:00AM winds.

troutdude
troutdude
Banjo said:
Yeah, it's a Fenwick. I have a couple and they are my favorite rods. I have a Pflueger salt trout 1558 fly reel on it with lead line....lots of trolling fun!

That's what I thought. I have several glass Fenwicks, and LOVE every one of them. I do NOT like graphite for the most part. I grew up w/ some bamboo but mostly glass rods. Those old rods are fun!