Much silence!!

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
halibuthitman said:
I agree, I remember a night a couple years ago Graphite Zen and I went toe to toe.. the thread was deleted, and the interaction went to P.M, where Graphite explained his situation and my position and we worked it out like grown ups.. ya know, the old fashion way. I enjoy the unique flavor mike brings to the forum.

I remember this. Can't recall what it was about but I do remember a very positive, rational outcome. I specifically remember a good result. Cheers!

C
ChezJfrey
LOL, that youtube link, and Mike's point about 'good families' brought up a fine memory of my youth...

My buddy and I, at age 19, used to drink a couple beers and play our guitars while recording. I once made the mistake of playing one of the recordings for my mom, who was curious about what we sounded like. In that recording, between songs, we made a couple references to the beer we had (I stupidly didn't pay much attention to those parts prior to playing it for her), and of course being underage, caught a bit of heat.

I told my buddy about it, he laughed, and just about every recording session after that, he started the taping with the phrase, "Eff, you, see, kay...don't play this for your mom!"

My dad was an accountant, my mom worked for the county's DUI administrative dept., his mom was a nurse and his father was a Babtist minister...horrible families ;) Ah, the memories :)

B
billfisher
halibuthitman said:
I agree, I remember a night a couple years ago Graphite Zen and I went toe to toe.. the thread was deleted, and the interaction went to P.M, where Graphite explained his situation and my position and we worked it out like grown ups.. ya know, the old fashion way. I enjoy the unique flavor mike brings to the forum.

I agree, I also enjoyed his videos. I was hoping He would apologize or edit his post. I regret not using a P.M.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
My turn. I have always enjoyed Mike's posts. I have edited hundreds of offensive words from posts. Not one was in Mike Pierce's posts. Not many have been challenged and not one was challenged in the way Mike chose to, using even more offensive language. I am not responsible for the use of the asterisks, which is a result of a language filter, and I have no idea how some words slip past the filter. But, if anyone wants to challenge the filtering system, take it up with Anatoliy. In the meantime, I will continue to edit words such as he used when I see them.

C
ChezJfrey
Raincatcher said:
My turn. I have always enjoyed Mike's posts. I have edited hundreds of offensive words from posts. Not one was in Mike Pierce's posts. Not many have been challenged and not one was challenged in the way Mike chose to, using even more offensive language. I am not responsible for the use of the asterisks, which is a result of a language filter, and I have no idea how some words slip past the filter. But, if anyone wants to challenge the filtering system, take it up with Anatoliy. In the meantime, I will continue to edit words such as he used when I see them.

Hey now...the whole Motley Crue youtube is gone completely and it didn't contain a single censored word in the link URL. Just because that 'word' is prominently displayed in the title bar was just a pleasant side-effect that aided circumvention ;)

This OK? LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZHtx3-75Rw

C
ChezJfrey
troutmasta said:
Again, the most hijacked thread ever!

If any thread needed a good hijacking, I thought this one fit the bill...hence my interjection. ;)

T
troutmasta
I like-uh da carp

O
OnTheDrop
Y'all need to fish more.... I sure of it

S
Surejam
JeannaJigs said:
That picture is nasty lol

That picture is nasty lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

It's not like he's french kissing it ;) That would be kinda nasty!

B
billfisher
I think he did, with that twinkle in his eye. :couple_inlove::playful:

T
troutmasta
I was telling him a secret.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Every carp needs someone who cares enough to whisper sweet nothings in their ear...:Dthey do have ears, right? :sad:

M
MikePierce170
Silly Raincatcher

You aint got nothing on this

Merry Christmas everyone lol.

M
montym
Welcome back Mike, we missed you.

Cheers
M

M
MikePierce170
I'm pretty sure everyone did. The 1,800+ views were due in part by yours truly :D. Just wait till next season. Things are going to get a whole lot worse hahaha

montym said:
Welcome back Mike, we missed you.

Cheers
M

S
Surejam
Hey Mike,
Glad they let you our of the corner!

Hope all is well with you and our family.

Paul