Mr Sir Strikes Again.

T
Troutier Bassier
So I hit up Chinook Landing today with my friend so He could catch a bass. So we get there and The water was WAY! Higher then I expected, So We couldent get to my Bass spot cause It was Underwater. So We casted our rods in plunking on the bottom, I was using my Salmon Rod, (Abu Garcia)
So Caught 1 Pikeminnow I decided to Turn In! So Anyways, We (I) Caught A Bunch of Flatfish,
Then The terrible Happened. We Ran Out Of Worms! So Me, Being a Bad Man, Said to call his mom So we could go Home. Then he Said No! (Which saved our lives) So I said whatever, Were gonna have to fish with Lures, So I Put on a Shad Type looking Bluefox Crankbait and Casted out To a Gravel bad were the Bass were feeding, 2nd Cast FISH ON!!! I was so Casual about It i just said Got one But my friend dident Belive me since we dident catch any Bass all day. But then the Bass jumped and He started Freaking Out!
AHHHH AHHHH OMG! George caught a Bass! Wow I need to call everyone and tell them.
So I was all liked dude Shut up. And I got it in but I Let it go, And I gave my friend The rod and Lure, Told him where to cast and what to do, 1st Cast FISH ON! He was Crayzed. It was a Giant Smallie too. So He just set the hook started reeling and The reel handle fell off. So I had to hold the rod and He had to pull the Line in with his Hands but He got it in. Wow His Second Bass and my 2000000000000000000Th.

We ended up taking turns catching them Since we only had 1 rod to fish with. We caught a total of 7 that day but we kept only 5, We split the fish, He got the big ones and I got the smallest since I can catch them No Problem.
A great day and One to be Rememberd.

A
Anyfishisfine
Nice job, is your friend hooked for life now? The first member of your school fishing club?

T
Troutier Bassier
My friend was Hooked, Now Hes Snagged.
I guess. Its not a School Thing but Its Kinda A Club.
Btw. He said I should be a Guide when I grow Up!

A
Anyfishisfine
Troutier Bassier said:
My friend was Hooked, Now Hes Snagged.
I guess. Its not a School Thing but Its Kinda A Club.
Btw. He said I should be a Guide when I grow Up!

Be a guide now, sounds like you already are.

C
catphish
hell, Im 32 and I would gladly accept some advice or guiding. I dont care if your a kid with a higher fishing skill than my age. My cat can eat a whole watermelon! Good job Troutier, very good job. Spread the love, and share the knowledge.

Last edited:
T
Troutier Bassier
Lucky.

T
Troutier Bassier
Well Im gonna head out AGAIN tomarrow, This time with 2 Friends if they Get along. Gonna go and Scout casting with another Shad Colored Lure.

T
Troutier Bassier
Well Its kinda Late to say, I caught a Giant on a Swimbait but let him go. Idk Why, Dident want to eat him?

But I bought theses new cool X-Rap shad, and Im gonna try them out there on tuesday. Then I plan on taking some Pictures, and sending Rapala Tackle Company a Letter saying how I used there lures and what I caught on them.

N
ninja2010
i love the x-rap... they fish great as a crank or as a jerk bait. and they cast like a bullet. man, i can't wait to get back into the bass.

F
FishSchooler
ninja2010 said:
i love the x-rap... they fish great as a crank or as a jerk bait. and they cast like a bullet. man, i can't wait to get back into the bass.

First you have to catch a steelhead. ;):lol:

N
ninja2010
...did you have to bring that up? i'm about ready to abandon my quest for the salmonids and return to my roots... maybe sell off my 8 1/2 and 9 foot rods and go back to my 6'6" and 7's...

we'll see what the 4th of july weekend brings... with summers and nooks in the rivers, if i can't get into at least one this weekend... i'll be switching over to smallies... and failing that, move back to sandy eggo. :(:think: hmmmm

jk... :D

T
Troutier Bassier
OkOk Folks, Im going to the colombia for smallmouth right now, im gonna take pics so you doint get bored.

F
flippinbaits
Troutier Bassier said:
Well Its kinda Late to say, I caught a Giant on a Swimbait but let him go. Idk Why, Dident want to eat him?

because you realized you wanted that fish to keep its good genes in the water and spawn for more years to come so that more monster fish will produce. Bass dont stalk themselves!!!! :D

Sounds like your nailing them pretty good :clap:

lets see some pics :dance:

O
OnTheFly
Wow His Second Bass and my 2000000000000000000Th.

Kinda wish you had a nickle for each of those bass! Keep the good work boys and send pictures!

T
Troutier Bassier
OK Ok, Sorry for the late p[ost, I went out and got skunked. The water droped incredibly, I was walking where The bass were feeding, So the rest of the water was shallow as hell and I couldent find any deep water without casting 250' So I saw a bass jump and eat a hopper or something on the surface so I casted my X-Rap right near him and I got him in, I snagged him in the gill so he probally looked but dident take. And i took pictures of that but I dont have them yet cause Brittany (My Photographer and Apprentice) Wont send me the Pictures.