Movin back to Washington

M
muskieguide
Under extreme protest, we are movin back to WA. The good news is that I won't have to drive all the way up there for my muskie clients. Wanted to thank all of you who helped me out down here and I will remain a member on here and return the favor to any of you who want to fish up there. There's a few of ya who are already goin fishin with me and there's an open invite to all of you who want to catch trout salmon steelhead sturgeon bass and muskie up there. We are movin up on the 20th and I'm goin to fish my a@# off here til we go. Thanks guys

F
Finneus Polebender
Dang we never got to bass fish here together, well hopefully will get to hook into some muskie up there some day ,best wishes , safe journeys,and tight lines ,glad youll stay a member so you can keep us tuned in on the muskie fishin

M
muskieguide
darn rightI'll keep ya informed bout the muskies. Want to get you up there and get you into one or two. I'd like to fish your ponds before I go too. Just wait til june when the bite really turns on

F
Finneus Polebender
Just drop me a pm am workin local now so we can hit them any time! I would luv to catch me a muskie we will definitely do that trrip.

M
muskieguide
sounds good. I'll bring you some pics of some record fish I caught over the last couple years and show ya what you got waitin for ya up there.

F
Finneus Polebender
muskieguide said:
sounds good. I'll bring you some pics of some record fish I caught over the last couple years and show ya what you got waitin for ya up there.

Look forward to it.