Movie: Dodge Park on down in a raft

B
buddypdx
i mounted my camera on the frame of my boat. and played around with some editing software. take a little ride...

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/luNY7tRZyVw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/luNY7tRZyVw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

HD version available here: YouTube - Sandy River, Oregon - Dodge Park to Oxbow Park

Last edited:
J
Jacks Tackle
very well done! I like the back ground music also!

Look forward to seeing more vids like that.

RB

B
bigsteel
great video....i wish i could film like that,,,oh yea i dont have a cam.....great filming

Irishrover
Irishrover
Fantastic! I really enjoyed seeing it. I made that drift once last year and the way you had the camera set up made me feel like I was back out there. Thanks for posting it.:)

F
Fishtopher
Cool vid! How long ago did you make the trip?

A
Anyfishisfine
Very cool.

O
OnTheFly
Thanks for the ride! Even though the water was fast, it had good fishy color. Next time turn and wave into the cam a few times.:cool:

K
koboabe
great video man... love it.
I have only done thsi float in the summer, but my 10.5' toon handled it pretty well.
how large is your cataraft? did you float solo?
I need to get some warm and dry clothes.

B
buddypdx
koboabe said:
great video man... love it.
I have only done thsi float in the summer, but my 10.5' toon handled it pretty well.
how large is your cataraft? did you float solo?
I need to get some warm and dry clothes.

thanks. my boat tubes are 14'. i had a friend on the front box.

B
Bennicus
Spectacular video. Looks like it should be on an OPB documentary or at least one of the scenic shots they do as commercial filler.

H
hana pa'a
very cool

T
traskriverman
Awesome

Awesome

Awesome river, awesome video.